ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

Look Up This Is Amazing GIF by kelliphillipsrealtygroup

Reactions: VodkaSam
All you liberal marixsts just circle jerking over the fake news and "pending convictions". If it was real, whys it taking so long?!

Seems thats the normal counterpoint thats overdue.

All you liberal marixsts just circle jerking over the fake news and "pending convictions". If it was real, whys it taking so long?!

Seems thats the normal counterpoint thats overdue.
Who wants to rush a circle jerk? You have to let it evolve and grow organically, man.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon

Parts of ALL of these plea and immunity agreements, should be to make a video statement to the American people that everything they did was a LIE and they continued to LIE for Trump in the weeks following the election.

And itemize each and every lie and make them recant it ON TAPE so those can be aired in perpetuity, to their personal shame and embarrassment.

RIGHT!!?? There are so many of their old skits that pop up and I am floored i haven't seen them before. This one had me dying.
That’s exactly what I thought as i was watching - why haven’t I seen this before?

See, the thing is that Meadows has cashed in on the Big Lie. He's still peddling it.
F Meadows.
Seems like he is trying to keep a delicately calibrated foothold in opposing interests without being exposed by either. That can’t last.

Reactions: lucas80
Seems like he is trying to keep a delicately calibrated foothold in opposing interests without being exposed by either. That can’t last.
The last I heard he's still "working", at a think tank funded by Trump PAC money. Probably why Trump is triangulating his attacks on the idea of Meadows flipping.
Meadows can't keep this up forever, you're right. He's got exposure in Georgia, and eventually the cult will turn on him.

Reactions: nu2u
As dumb as Trump’s lawyers seem, they come up with all kinds of crap to try to delay and skirt laws. It’s pretty incredible.

Get ready boyz.
This week is going to be on fire

The MAGAsphere has had the weekend to clip, edit and AI the heck out of the J6 videos. MAGA pols have already started beating the drums of having a "new" committee investigation with this "new" evidence and Twitter is frantically posting away on the subject

Shock Wow GIF by Pringles

Get ready boyz.
This week is going to be on fire

The MAGAsphere has had the weekend to clip, edit and AI the heck out of the J6 videos. MAGA pols have already started beating the drums of having a "new" committee investigation with this "new" evidence and Twitter is frantically posting away on the subject

Shock Wow GIF by Pringles

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Here in trump country I see very little enthusiasm for trump. They were all over 2016 2020 not much excitement for trump now. But u can t fix stupid so who knows. Maybe 2000 in ft dodge and those were bussed in.

Here in trump country I see very little enthusiasm for trump. They were all over 2016 2020 not much excitement for trump now. But u can t fix stupid so who knows. Maybe 2000 in ft dodge and those were bussed in.
I went to nw Iowa last week, where normally I'd see many Trump signs and flags. I didn't see any.

Reactions: sadiehawkins
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT