ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to lose his shit tonight online.....after...

White House Correspondents dinner. Trump took some shots. Collin Jost took shots about both of them. But finished that his grandfather died this year. And though he was a lifelong republican, he voted for President in his last POTUS vote, because Joe has dencency
Regardless of where you stand that’s just not funny. Naming his kid Cosmo is maybe the funniest thing he’s done and that is beyond stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
No one that is a career politician hasn’t done awful shit. Trump is front and center. I don’t like him at all but Biden has done some sneaky awful shit.
I love false equivalencies and all too, but if you really want to compare Biden’s sins to Trump’s, get it poppin’.

FTR, I agree about career politicians.

It was pretty good, Biden did a great job and Jost was funny. Enjoyed imagining how angry trump was getting. Amazing how well Biden speaks anytime I see him vs what that MAGA claim. So much great funny material when trump or the GOP or RNC are topics.

There is smooth brain, then there is needing tweets to form an opinion on a comedy show because you cannot form an individual thought.

Went went out for a family dinner, rusty duck, hope you boys enjoyed your night.

There is smooth brain, then there is needing tweets to form an opinion on a comedy show because you cannot form an individual thought.

LOL

There is smooth brain and then there is addled MAGA brain that does not understand the tweets above don’t provide the opinion but rather simply quote the jokes, from which readers can form their own opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT