ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to lose his shit tonight online.....after...

It was on 4 different networks. Yes, people watch it. A least people that actually care to be informed.
Informed? A comedy ball?

I mean there’s perfectly good reasons to watch this clubby little event but that’s not really one of them.

Imagine being butthurt over jokes at the correspondents dinner. 😆
Who is butthurt, the entire premise of the thread is some guy is going to be butthurt and then a bunch of lemmings talking about how he would be.

So where is it?

What jokes were good, what weren't? What were the actual event of note and not just waiting for a tweet?

I'm sure it was an outstanding Friday night.

Who is butthurt, the entire premise of the thread is some guy is going to be butthurt and then a bunch of lemmings talking about how he would be.

So where is it?

What jokes were good, what weren't? What were the actual event of note and not just waiting for a tweet?

I'm sure it was an outstanding Friday night.
Trump at one something in the morning appeared to have a chapped ass.
Unless you have a different interpretation of his tweet.

I have no idea about the jokes. I didn’t watch a minute of it (outside some highlights posted in this thread). Biden seemed to be self-deprecating for grins—something Trump’s bitch ass could never do because he is so fragile.

Trump at one something in the morning appeared to have a chapped ass.
Unless you have a different interpretation of his tweet.

I have no idea about the jokes. I didn’t watch a minute of it (outside some highlights posted in this thread). Biden seemed to be self-deprecating for grins—something Trump’s bitch ass could never do because he is so fragile.
I have not seen that, where is it?

White House Correspondents dinner. Trump took some shots. Collin Jost took shots about both of them. But finished that his grandfather died this year. And though he was a lifelong republican, he voted for President in his last POTUS vote, because Joe has dencency
awkward pulp fiction GIF

This is a "owning trump" thread, that doesn't have anything about Trump in it.

But hey.... tweets.
Lol. We certainly need more of this sort of thing in society (ie, “roasts”). But it really isn’t a news source, notwithstanding my view that comedy is the most important way of communicating.

My favorite joke of the night was "what an elite group of people here tonight, the only thing more expensive than a ticket to tonight's dinner is a cart of groceries."

• Haha
Reactions: hawkirugged17
It was pretty good, Biden did a great job and Jost was funny. Enjoyed imagining how angry trump was getting. Amazing how well Biden speaks anytime I see him vs what that MAGA claim. So much great funny material when trump or the GOP or RNC are topics.
The Biden dementia crap is beyond stupid. He’s old. He’s slower, but he can outwit Republicans anytime he wants to.

The Biden dementia crap is beyond stupid. He’s old. He’s slower, but he can outwit Republicans anytime he wants to.
I’m sure that’s why his team allows him to speak to so many groups off the cuff…not. Heck, they wouldn’t even let him give the nation a brief pre-Super Bowl comment as they were afraid of what gaffes he might make.

I’m sure that’s why his team allows him to speak to so many groups off the cuff…not. Heck, they wouldn’t even let him give the nation a brief pre-Super Bowl comment as they were afraid of what gaffes he might make.
That doesn’t translate to dementia, though.

I’ve watched a couple family members go through it from the onset to death. It’s not pretty.

Biden is old (too old to be president IMO), but Tom is right. Biden shows normal cognitive impairment for his age with plenty of senior moments. Again, that is not dementia. That is an old man trying to keep up with the rigors of the presidency. Something he nor Trump should be attempting to do.

I’ve watched a couple family members go through it from the onset to death. It’s not pretty.

Biden is old (too old to be president IMO), but Tom is right. Biden shows normal cognitive impairment for his age with plenty of senior moments. Again, that is not dementia. That is an old man trying to keep up with the rigors of the presidency. Something he nor Trump should be attempting to do.
Agreed.

Too old with damn good people around him or Fascist chaos. Not difficult. I know you are doing the right thing, say saying in general.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT