ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just shot himself in the foot in Michigan

Menace Sockeyes

HB Legend
Sep 2, 2010
America's most revitalized city, and a point of pride now for many in the state, and he tells this to its resident's faces?:

Yes, can we please be like Detroit today?...

America's most revitalized city, and a point of pride now for many in the state, and he tells this to its resident's faces?:

white people in Iowa hearing Trump say that

Best Friends Sport GIF by UFC

He is the dumbest candidate in history, in addition to being the oldest, most crazy, and most criminal.
But three months ago the oldest, senile, and dumbest president was acceptable. Biden is pushed out and not its. It okay to be old.

Trump doesn’t think before he speaks, he’s raw. He’s also not a politician. But he does say stuff that makes me scratch my head, we all agree with that.

But three months ago the oldest, senile, and dumbest president was acceptable. Biden is pushed out and not its. It okay to be old.

Trump doesn’t think before he speaks, he’s raw. He’s also not a politician. But he does say stuff that makes me scratch my head, we all agree with that.
Lol

He’s not “raw”. He’s an abject moran.

Not a politician? He's also not a patriot, not an intellect, not a statesman, not a humanitarian, not a person you would want living next door to you, not a person you want as your boss, and not someone who truly cares about another living soul. Other than, perhaps, his dear friend Vladiimir Putin.

He nailed it, have you ever driven around Detroit?

I believe the word is moron, not Moran. See, everyone slips up from time to time. But yes, he can be an idiot at times, I don’t think anyone denies that.
Except Chisdick1425 - he just wakes up pissed off at the world. I bet he hates Valentine’s Day because the day is filled with the color red (and a significant other). Two things not in his life.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT