ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just shot himself in the foot in Michigan

pron GIF

Bewbs break.

You must be new here.
I’ve been putting you in your place for a few days so I can see how you think I’m new. I don’t have 30k angry posts like you and chisdick1425, and all the usual suspects. I can only listen to guys call half of America racist and idiots for so long. It’s easy to rattle your cage because it’s evident you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re in your 20’s, get some life experience.

I’ve been putting you in your place for a few days so I can see how you think I’m new. I don’t have 30k angry posts like you and chisdick1425, and all the usual suspects. I can only listen to guys call half of America racist and idiots for so long. It’s easy to rattle your cage because it’s evident you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re in your 20’s, get some life experience.

I certainly don’t feel put in any place. Certainly not by someone who has a stream of consciousness reminiscent of a dripping faucet in a double-wide built in 1957.

He's not talking to the people that like Detroit. He's talking to the people afraid of Detroit.
This is what no one still seems to grasp - to people that are voting for him, huge nothing burger and the fact the left gets all up in arms about it just solidifies his voters. His stupid, stupid voters.

Western Michigan hates Detroit and considers it (in some cases correctly, other cases incorrectly) as a giant vacuum sucking all the tax money of the state.

Again, he's just playin his greatest hits at this point, he's like an aging rock group that hasn't been relevant in decades but still draws the state fair crowd to sing along to their number one hit from 1976.

Like Trump’s daughter did?
And Trump Bibles were made in China.
I could go on and on…
And your point is what other than your normal weak ass attempt at deflection?

Detroit is a burnt-out city, a shell of its former self and left to decay for decades.

Yet you mumble about some bibles printed in China LOL

America's most revitalized city, and a point of pride now for many in the state, and he tells this to its resident's faces?:

Yes, can we please be like Detroit today?...

Hope he didn't do it this badly >

But three months ago the oldest, senile, and dumbest president was acceptable. Biden is pushed out and not its. It okay to be old.

Trump doesn’t think before he speaks, he’s raw. He’s also not a politician. But he does say stuff that makes me scratch my head, we all agree with that.
My guy… he’s been president and around politics for a decade… its safe to say he’s a politician. He just has a small vocabulary.

Not a politician? He's also not a patriot, not an intellect, not a statesman, not a humanitarian, not a person you would want living next door to you, not a person you want as your boss, and not someone who truly cares about another living soul. Other than, perhaps, his dear friend Vladiimir Putin.
Now do Kamala. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
The liberal media has done everything they can to try to prop up her failing campaign, but at the end of the day you can't hide the fact she's an idiot and completely out of her league to be President.
They're 100% carrying the water for her which she needs since she's running the worst political campaign of all time.

My guy… he’s been president and around politics for a decade… its safe to say he’s a politician. He just has a small vocabulary.
The vocabulary, it's the greatest vocabulary you've ever seen, I've been told by many people. I use words, big words, powerful words. Kamala couldn't do that, she has a small brain so.she uses small words... everybody knows....

😉

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
That’s the most action Mclovin has seen all year. Notice he went quiet 😜
I was banging your mom. I prefer to focus solely on that, and then get online to pwn her son afterwards.

With that said, I'm glad you don't have me on ignore. You're simply choosing not to reply to my posts about you supporting and defending a rapist.

Reactions: Hawked and Torg
And your point is what other than your normal weak ass attempt at deflection?

Detroit is a burnt-out city, a shell of its former self and left to decay for decades.

Yet you mumble about some bibles printed in China LOL
You are the one who spoke about offshoring every job in America and your false idol Trump is a master of offshoring to make more money.

He also hired MANY illegal to work for him so he make more money

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT