ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just shot himself in the foot in Michigan

This is what no one still seems to grasp - to people that are voting for him, huge nothing burger and the fact the left gets all up in arms about it just solidifies his voters. His stupid, stupid voters.

Western Michigan hates Detroit and considers it (in some cases correctly, other cases incorrectly) as a giant vacuum sucking all the tax money of the state.

Again, he's just playin his greatest hits at this point, he's like an aging rock group that hasn't been relevant in decades but still draws the state fair crowd to sing along to their number one hit from 1976.
Kind of like Kid Rock.

CjtCxr-WgAAPfCJ.jpg:large
One of my all time favorite political statements!

Are you there for work Scruddy? Soft little fake Harvard guys like you would get eaten alive in Detroit. It’s best you stay far away from those rough and tumble big cities old sport.
No, I'm in Las vegas putting my Harvard education to work. I already told you this, now try and keep up 😉

Also, rent free.

But three months ago the oldest, senile, and dumbest president was acceptable. Biden is pushed out and not its. It okay to be old.

Trump doesn’t think before he speaks, he’s raw. He’s also not a politician. But he does say stuff that makes me scratch my head, we all agree with that.
Biden isn’t stupid. You’re stupid if you believe that.

Reactions: littlez
If that ad isn’t run in Michigan over and over again, the Democrats really are as incompetent as I fear.
I never saw one “How dumb are the people of Iowa?” ad here. Pretty incompetent.

His family should be charged for elder abuse!
The democrats are remembering that Detroit is in fact a shit hole and has been for decades.
LOL. You don’t know shit about Detroit, dumbass😆. Like how it’s growing in population and its economy is the fastest growing of any major city.

Last edited:

Having spent the last 6 days in Nevada I can confirm that Kamala is not popular here. I actually heard her name used as an insult and a TON of people were walking the strip in trump gear.

I was banging your mom. I prefer to focus solely on that, and then get online to pwn her son afterwards.

With that said, I'm glad you don't have me on ignore. You're simply choosing not to reply to my posts about you supporting and defending a rapist.
Banging my mom? Was that supposed to hurt? Good one.
Mom’s been dead for several years from cancer, so that makes you a necrophiliac. I would’ve kept that to yourself. Besides, it’s evident in your posts you are alone and haven’t felt a woman in years. That’s why you’re on here posting 50x a day.

• Wow
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Banging my mom? Was that supposed to hurt? Good one.
Mom’s been dead for several years from cancer, so that makes you a necrophiliac. I would’ve kept that to yourself. Besides, it’s evident in your posts you are alone and haven’t felt a woman in years. That’s why you’re on here posting 50x a day.
Poor McLovin. Addicted to weed and a lonely loser, if you can get clean, I know some former meth addicts that give some good gummers.

America's most revitalized city, and a point of pride now for many in the state, and he tells this to its resident's faces?:

Yes, can we please be like Detroit today?...

He wasn’t talking to the people of Detroit. He was talking to the people here who hate blacks. He was talking to the people who can’t help but pollute an Iowa basketball game thread with racist garbage. He’s talking to the guys here who’ve never been to Minneapolis, and now can’t go into a Hy-Vee after dark without pissing themselves.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT