ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Leads Harris 64-29 on Polymarket Betting Site

Or put out ads with Kamala's word salads and defense of Joe's cognitive abilities.
Yeah. She was a really bad candidate before. I'm not sure what's changed since the last cycle. If she's much improved since then she'll win. If not it's going to be an uphill challenge with the Dear Leader winning again but in a much closer race than that which would have occurred against Biden.

This is an exaggeration. Bigly.
To an extent, but him choosing to bow out is really remarkable, no matter the pressure on him to do so. Just imagine Trump in the same situation.

Considering the threat a new Trump administration poses if they truly do enact Project 2025, Biden action to bow out and give the democrats a fighting chance in November could be viewed as heroic in some light.

It’s very rare for anyone to give up power like this.

Reactions: nelly02
To an extent, but him choosing to bow out is really remarkable, no matter the pressure on him to do so. Just imagine Trump in the same situation.

Considering the threat a new Trump administration poses if they truly do enact Project 2025, Biden action to bow out and give the democrats a fighting chance in November could be viewed as heroic in some light.

It’s very rare for anyone to give up power like this.
I refuse to believe it was his choice. A week ago, only the almighty could tell him to drop out.

I just find it disingenuous to paint him as something he is not in this scenario. I am not shitting on his career, just this particular take with this particular action.

I refuse to believe it was his choice. A week ago, only the almighty could tell him to drop out.

I just find it disingenuous to paint him as something he is not in this scenario. I am not shitting on his career, just this particular take with this particular action.
He still has to sign off, or else you are saying a coup did take place.

He still has to sign off, or else you are saying a coup did take place.
Begrudgingly signing off is not heroic, is all I'm saying.

Clarity: no I don't think it was a "coup", or someone Weekend at Bernie's signed his name to a letter he didn't pen. He approved

There is always a chance but Kamala’s #1 job as VP was to solve the border crisis. She failed miserably. She has little focus and her word salad responses are the farthest thing from staying on message. I think these Polymarket odds are probably as accurate as any to the real world chances of either candidate winning.
The right lives in an alternate reality. There is zero chance Trump was up by 60 points. That ridiculous.

If you think Kamala speaks worse than Trump you're not being honest. She's a former prosecutor for Christ sake. You disagree with her. That doesn't mean she delivers word salads. You lose all credibility when say stupid stuff like that.

No, thank you. I also have no idea how you can think offshore betting odds are "unbiased" or are in any way an accurate predictor, especially when there are presumably non-american entities informing the betting line.
It mostly shows that he doesn't know who betting odds work. I am not shocked.

It would be neat to see Cap’n ¡BoTh sIdEs! FAU just one time start a thread, unprompted, about Trump’s failings, be it moral, business, command of the English language, as a parent… ANYTHING. Of course being a Trump dick sucker, he (and the rest of em) doesn’t have it in him.
Even "both sides" takes a different meaning with MAGAs.

The right lives in an alternate reality. There is zero chance Trump was up by 60 points. That ridiculous.

If you think Kamala speaks worse than Trump you're not being honest. She's a former prosecutor for Christ sake. You disagree with her. That doesn't mean she delivers word salads. You lose all credibility when say stupid stuff like that.
Letsgotothetape.gif

There is always a chance but Kamala’s #1 job as VP was to solve the border crisis. She failed miserably. She has little focus and her word salad responses are the farthest thing from staying on message. I think these Polymarket odds are probably as accurate as any to the real world chances of either candidate winning.
Kamala has easy border talking points, IMO:

1. “I will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it.” => Campaign Lie by Trump. Trump did nothing on border in 4 years.
2. Republican led bi-partisan strongest border bill ever => Killed per Trump’s instruction

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher

Who said Trump was up by 60 points? what do you mean by up by 60 points?

Don’t talk about Trump failing as a parent. When you put your children in daycare so you can post Marxist propaganda on the internet all day.
DA LITTLE FLICK LOVES DA MARXIST PROPAGANDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SUCH A RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST LIBTAH LOSAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE TAKES HIS KID TO DAYCARE AND THEN HE REPORTS FOR WORK AT DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE WHERE HE PUTS IN 8 LONG HARD HOURS EATING DA SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF FLICK WANTS A REAL JOB, HE CAN COME TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TRY CLEANING DA TOILETS AT DA HAWKEYE HITMAN'S PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'LL STAND AROUND DRINKING ICE COLD SPRITE AND WATCHING DA FLICK SCRAPE SKID MARKS IN DA TOILET BOWL AND WE'LL MAKE FUN OF DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA KAMALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT