ADVERTISEMENT

Trump looks forward to the RNC convention in Milwaukee

. Milwaukee is a good city and the biggest city in Wisconsin.
It has a nice beach on Lake Michigan. Great MLB stadium for
the Brewers, some excellent museums, good restaurants and
suburban malls. Hopefully, Trump will now lose Wisconsin in
November for his stupid remark about Milwaukee.

Last edited:
Is this the part where we're all supposed to pretend that Milwaukee is some sort of fabulous metropolitan mecca of the Midwest?...
wyGOvT.gif

Is this the part where we're all supposed to pretend that Milwaukee is some sort of fabulous metropolitan mecca of the Midwest?...
WTF? Maybe you should look a little deeper at the udder stupidity of one DJT to say such a thing weeks before the convention about the biggest city in a swing state that may decide the election.

It’s just starting over again with the constant chaos and complete dumpster fire that surrounds trump with his stupid comments.

Can you imagine working in an organization where everyone has to pivot daily to cover up, correct or walk back the dumb ass comments and policies you propose in front of the public.

Get ready for 4 more years of complete stupidity and chaos if trump finds his way into the White House again.

WTF? Maybe you should look a little deeper at the udder stupidity of one DJT to say such a thing weeks before the convention about the biggest city in a swing state that may decide the election.

It’s just starting over again with the constant chaos and complete dumpster fire that surrounds trump with his stupid comments.

Can you imagine working in an organization where everyone has to pivot daily to cover up, correct or walk back the dumb ass comments and policies you propose in front of the public.

Get ready for 4 more years of complete stupidity and chaos if trump finds his way into the White House again.

It'll be so, so stupid if he does happen to win

Reactions: torbee
You okay, Bro? You don't seem okay. I was under the impression this thread was about comments Trump made about the site of the GOP's convention this Summer, and not about a fellow poster.

Very ok. I don't think Chis is ok, though. He's obviously obsessed in a very unhealthy way with Trump. And I was just commenting about the fact that Trump & Chis have a lot in common (both are felons, etc).

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I see the failed personal attacks brigade are here. Tweedle Dee and Duh. Unprovoked endless, incorrect BS that is so stupid at this point. I haven't missed a Presidential vote including while activated in the United States Army.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT