ADVERTISEMENT

Trump looks forward to the RNC convention in Milwaukee

It’s in Wisconsin. 😉
I’ve enjoyed my trips to Milwaukee, and their state parks are excellent. If you want to say Madison is denizen of fat, drunken slobs I’d be with you.

You wrote this tonight: "Seeking strangers’ info out online is weird."

In the thread linked below you wrote, and I quote, "Who's the poster here who thinks Oliver Martin is by far our best WR? I think I found him on Twitter."

And when you posted his tweets, you revealed his real name (ie, a stranger's info, which tonight you are claiming that seeking out a stranger's info is weird).

That thread:

lol, you’ve been sitting on this for four years just waiting to get me? Pretty weak. If the dude was posting under his real name, who gives a shit? Great sleuthing, though.

You wrote this tonight: "Seeking strangers’ info out online is weird."

In the thread linked below you wrote, and I quote, "Who's the poster here who thinks Oliver Martin is by far our best WR? I think I found him on Twitter."

And when you posted his tweets, you revealed his real name (ie, a stranger's info, which tonight you are claiming that seeking out a stranger's info is weird).

That thread:

lol, in that thread, you wrote:

(2) based on the pics I have seen, he clearly is buddies w/ Oliver Martin

Weirdo.

lol, you’ve been sitting on this for four years just waiting to get me? Pretty weak. If the dude was posting under his real name, who gives a shit? Great sleuthing, though.

Me calling out your hypocrisy is "pretty weak?"

This echo chamber is certainly Interesting.

And he wasn't posting here under his real name; but you revealed his real name when you posted his tweets.

The irony in all of this is that your attempted comebacks were not only very weak, they simply failed.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
lol, in that thread, you wrote:

(2) based on the pics I have seen, he clearly is buddies w/ Oliver Martin

Weirdo.

No one knew who that poster was was until you doxxed him with that thread.

And once you doxxed him, it was clear he was friends with Oliver Martin, and that's what I wrote.

Weirdo.

• Angry
WTF? Maybe you should look a little deeper at the udder stupidity of one DJT to say such a thing weeks before the convention about the biggest city in a swing state that may decide the election.

It’s just starting over again with the constant chaos and complete dumpster fire that surrounds trump with his stupid comments.

Can you imagine working in an organization where everyone has to pivot daily to cover up, correct or walk back the dumb ass comments and policies you propose in front of the public.

Get ready for 4 more years of complete stupidity and chaos if trump finds his way into the White House again.
Utter

No one knew who that poster was was until you doxxed him with that thread.

And once you doxxed him, it was clear he was friends with Oliver Martin, and that's what I wrote.

Weirdo.
lol, “doxxed.” E for effort, Fran. Go scare up some more pics of total strangers.

And I’m taking you at your word that he even had his real name up there. It was four years ago. Who the hell remembers this stuff? There’s literally no evidence of it today.

lol, “doxxed.” E for effort, Fran. Go scare up some more pics of total strangers.

And I’m taking you at your word that he even had his real name up there. It was four years ago. Who the hell remembers this stuff? There’s literally no evidence of it today.

At the time of you doxxing him, he did have his real name in his Twitter profile; and then he changed it to the word that is there now. However, part of his real name is still there in his Twitter profile. So, contrary to what you claim, there literally IS evidence of it today.

And 2 other things regarding your comment above that I was sitting on this for 4 years just waiting to get you:

* that thread was very memorable, partly because I didn't care for the guy, either.

* doing searches on threads are not that hard...well, for most people, that is.

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and Kelsers
Very ok. I don't think Chis is ok, though. He's obviously obsessed in a very unhealthy way with Trump. And I was just commenting about the fact that Trump & Chis have a lot in common (both are felons, etc).
This comment just swayed he against you. I’ve often read your commentary over the years, and looked forward to your insights.

You somehow fail to realize that Trump has affected many of us. Whether it’s loss of life, loss of assets, or loss of everything else.

I would personally state my affliction by this as trauma. Read my posts if you want context.

Others have lost connections. Personal, family connections. Simply because they stood up against Trump. Some have lost inheritances.

Everyone one of us is bewildered. How do you stand up for this kind of individual?

Chis equals Trump. lol. Get the **** off that bus.

This comment just swayed he against you. I’ve often read your commentary over the years, and looked forward to your insights.

You somehow fail to realize that Trump has affected many of us. Whether it’s loss of life, loss of assets, or loss of everything else.

I would personally state my affliction by this as trauma. Read my posts if you want context.

Others have lost connections. Personal, family connections. Simply because they stood up against Trump. Some have lost inheritances.

Everyone one of us is bewildered. How do you stand up for this kind of individual?

I have been pretty clear that I don't like either party right now. The R's are too far right; the D's are too far left. There's no middle ground or compromise anymore. If an elected official on either side compromises, they get primaried.

And I have also stated that the Republican party is foolish; first off, they should be nominating someone who could potentially serve 8 years. Secondly, they should be nominating ANYONE other than Trump because Trump (a VERY, VERY, VERY damaged candidate) will be beaten by Biden (a damaged candidate). And Trump simply is unfit for the office for many, many reasons.

I have a family member who is ex-military and he is Republican and will vote for the Republican nominee. I have stated several times to him that Trump called John McCain a loser for getting captured. He agrees that that was a disgusting thing to say but that's not changing his mind. I don't get it.

So, I have no problem bringing up the negatives about candidates on either side. The problem with Chis and the echo chamber on here is that they will rarely if ever say a bad thing about a Democrat running for office (or someone who already is in office).

Another problem with Chis? I have seen him call MANY PEOPLE on here MAGAts, orange turds, etc. simply because they had a different opinion on an issue. Some of these people who he assumed were R's were simply independents with a different opinion. As a result of his ridiculous name calling (among other things), Chis has pissed a lot of people off, where now it's common knowledge on this forum that Chis has been arrested several times, has had his mug shot taken (just like Trump), and is a felon (just like Trump). Chis has also lied many times on here (just like Trump does) and has shown himself to be a hypocrite (just like Trump). That's why I stated that Chis has a lot in common with Trump, because he does.

Last edited:
  • Angry

I served the country and have voted in every election since I was 18. The pathetic trash you are engaging with isn't worthy of any response.

I have been pretty clear that I don't like either party right now. The R's are too far right; the D's are too far left. There's no middle ground or compromise anymore. If an elected official on either side compromises, they get primaried.

And I have also stated that the Republican party is foolish; first off, they should be nominating someone who could potentially serve 8 years. Secondly, they should be nominating ANYONE other than Trump because Trump (a VERY, VERY, VERY damaged candidate) will be beaten by Biden (a damaged candidate). And Trump simply is unfit for the office for many, many reasons.

I have a family member who is ex-military and he is Republican and will vote for the Republican nominee. I have stated several times to him that Trump called John McCain a loser for getting captured. He agrees that that was a disgusting thing to say but that's not changing his mind. I don't get it.

So, I have no problem bringing up the negatives about candidates on either side. The problem with Chis and the echo chamber on here is that they will rarely if ever say a bad thing about a Democrat running for office (or someone who already is in office).

Another problem with Chis? I have seen him call MANY PEOPLE on here MAGAts, orange turds, etc. simply because they had a different opinion on an issue. Some of these people who he assumed were R's were simply independents. As a result, Chis has pissed a lot of people off, where now it's common knowledge that Chis has been arrested several times, has had his mug shot taken (just like Trump), and is a felon (just like Trump). Chis has also lied many times on here (just like Trump does) and has shown himself to be a hypocrite (just like Trump). That's why I stated that Chis has a lot in common with Trump, because he does.
Except that Chis has never shat on a golden toilet on top of Manhattan.

I could make plenty of arguments that nobody on this board has anything in common with Trump. I don’t think any of us on this board could absolutely relate to the life Trump has lived.

We’ve all had our ups and downs. Or at least I have.

lol. Anyone on this board….”just like trump”.?

There is nobody posting here that is “JUST LIKE TRUMP”.

I know he’s hit some sore spots with you. I hope you can make peace with them.

People that think that trump is just like us are delusional. M
Every single one of us would have been walked off to Rikers after 34 convictions. Immediately.

You can tell yourself that there is a “just like Trump” all you want. That ain’t reality man.

Except that Chis has never shat on a golden toilet on top of Manhattan.

I could make plenty of arguments that nobody on this board has anything in common with Trump. I don’t think any of us on this board could absolutely relate to the life Trump has lived.

We’ve all had our ups and downs. Or at least I have.

lol. Anyone on this board….”just like trump”.?

There is nobody posting here that is “JUST LIKE TRUMP”.

I know he’s hit some sore spots with you. I hope you can make peace with them.

People that think that trump is just like us are delusional. M
Every single one of us would have been walked off to Rikers after 34 convictions. Immediately.

You can tell yourself that there is a “just like Trump” all you want. That ain’t reality man.
Unprovoked personal failed attempts get called out. I start threads with facts and then get pounced. It's pathetic.

I served the country and have voted in every election since I was 18. The pathetic trash you are engaging with isn't worthy of any response.
Disagree. You wouldn’t be posting here if certain events hadn’t occurred in your life. Impacting you as they did.

Much like me.

Unprovoked personal failed attempts get called out. I start threads with facts and then get pounced. It's pathetic.

And what about all the times you have have made things VERY PERSONAL by calling people on here MAGAts, orange turds, etc. simply because they had a different opinion on an issue? Those were UNPROVOKED attacks on your part.

@4ohs , this is just one more example on why I call Chis a hypocrite because these unprovoked, personal attacks on his part are exactly what he's crying about & accusing others of doing. And Chis wants to talk about what's pathetic? That's funny.

And not every thread of his is started with facts, which, as you can see, he is FALSELY claiming. Oftentimes his thread contains a tweet from someone else where it is expressing an opinion.

• Angry

We all know that you are Joel C. You doxxed yourself as well...

WTF? Maybe you should look a little deeper at the udder stupidity of one DJT to say such a thing weeks before the convention about the biggest city in a swing state that may decide the election.

It’s just starting over again with the constant chaos and complete dumpster fire that surrounds trump with his stupid comments.

Can you imagine working in an organization where everyone has to pivot daily to cover up, correct or walk back the dumb ass comments and policies you propose in front of the public.

Get ready for 4 more years of complete stupidity and chaos if trump finds his way into the White House again.
Udder Stupidity would be a great band name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT