ADVERTISEMENT

Trump looks forward to the RNC convention in Milwaukee

Chis, you never acknowledge your criminal record but that's ok... it speaks for itself. 1 DUI is bad enough but 3 that's sad.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Happy Days Animated Gif GIF by TV Land Classic

Reactions: lucas80
I see the failed personal attacks brigade are here. Tweedle Dee and Duh. Unprovoked endless, incorrect BS that is so stupid at this point. I haven't missed a Presidential vote including while activated in the United States Army.

You are both a liar and a hypocrite. Do you have any good qualities?

And speaking of you and voting, you vote under at least 2 handles on this site (including your @BlueRidgeHawk handle).

And you lied when you said @BlueRidgeHawk wasn't your handle, too.

Your credibility on here is 0. With all of your lies, you simply can't be taken seriously.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and Kelsers
WTF? Maybe you should look a little deeper at the udder stupidity of one DJT to say such a thing weeks before the convention about the biggest city in a swing state that may decide the election.

It’s just starting over again with the constant chaos and complete dumpster fire that surrounds trump with his stupid comments.

Can you imagine working in an organization where everyone has to pivot daily to cover up, correct or walk back the dumb ass comments and policies you propose in front of the public.

Get ready for 4 more years of complete stupidity and chaos if trump finds his way into the White House again.
It's because we're all supposed to ignore what a ****ing dumbass he is.

You are both a liar and a hypocrite. Do you have any good qualities?

And speaking of you and voting, you vote under at least 2 handles on this site (including your @BlueRidgeHawk handle).

And you lied when you said @BlueRidgeHawk wasn't your handle, too.

Your credibility on here is 0. With all of your lies, you simply can't be taken seriously.
alanis morrisette GIF

When is the last time you were there, and what did you find most objectionable about it?
Don't you know? You don't actually have to visit places to see what they're really like. The right wing blathersphere will tell you all you need to know.

Reactions: HawkMD
And it's true, check his Iowa courts online... you know his name.

I don’t. Seeking strangers’ info out online is weird.

Flick,

This is rather hypocritical of you.

You found a poster on Twitter; at the time, that poster was using his real name in his Twitter profile. When you posted his tweets in the first post in the thread that follows, you revealed that poster's real name. That poster then changed his Twitter handle from his real name to something else.

Here is that thread that you started:

• Angry
Flick,

You found a poster on Twitter; at the time, that poster was using his real name in his Twitter profile. When you posted his tweets in the first post in the thread that follows, you revealed that poster's real name. That poster then changed his Twitter handle from his real name to something else.

That's (D)ifferent...

Flick,

Lol, what?

Lol, what?

You wrote this tonight: "Seeking strangers’ info out online is weird."

In the thread linked below you wrote, and I quote, "Who's the poster here who thinks Oliver Martin is by far our best WR? I think I found him on Twitter."

And when you posted his tweets, you revealed his real name (ie, a stranger's info, which tonight you are claiming that seeking out a stranger's info is weird).

That thread:

You wrote this tonight: "Seeking strangers’ info out online is weird."

In the thread linked below you wrote, and I quote, "Who's the poster here who thinks Oliver Martin is by far our best WR? I think I found him on Twitter."

And when you posted his tweets, you revealed his real name (ie, a stranger's info, which tonight you are claiming that seeking out a stranger's info is weird).

That thread:

Thank you Senator McCarthy. 🤮

Reactions: nelly02
I can assure you DUI felon chis will not be attending.
C’mon, man. There is no reason to keep beating this drum. Please stop with the personal attacks on Chishawk.

It is amazing how much Chis and Trump have in common.

Maybe that's why Chis hates Trump so much; in reality, he hates himself just as much.

They have almost nothing in common. I butt heads with Chishawk plenty, but you comparing him to Trump is ridiculous.

C’mon, man. There is no reason to keep beating this drum. Please stop with the personal attacks on Chishawk.
I think you are a very level headed poster, respect your opinion and appreciate your input. As long chis keeps posting his drivel, I will keep posting mine. He deserves everything he gets here.

Why? Because he’s overzealous in being polemical about Trump?

True or not, there’s no reason to continue doxxing someone just because we dislike their approach to discussing politics.

I’ll leave it at that. Do whatever you see fit.
BTW, he is so crazy that he actually doxxed himself. He just posted more drivel on KCRG.

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT