ADVERTISEMENT

Trump needs to issue a statement immediately calling for calm and peace.

We get it.

You blame Trump for the attempt on his life.
Have you held Trump accountable for his use of violent rhetoric and imagery over and over and over and over again. I truly don't know - I hope you have. But to claim he's blameless here would be to completely ignore his fetish with that kind of thing. In any other circumstance, this would almost be a FAFO situation. That Trump's condoning of violence, his warm embrace of authoritarians, his neck-deep involvement with Project 2025 inspired ONE DERANGED PERSON to act out violently is hardly surprising though it is, by any standard, reprehensible and inexcusable.

Anyone praising the shooter is a piece of shit. Anyone claiming this was “your side” is a piece of shit. This was done by a sick f*ck who thankfully got taken out. Unfortunately not before an innocent person was killed.

America should come together at moments like this. No sane person wants this type of violence and no sane person should claim that the other “side did this”. Trump is a victim, yes a felon and a rapist and all that, but also a victim here. In time he should push for peace, but he also almost got killed, anyone should be given a hall pass while they are getting medical treatment and process what just happened.

Grow the f*ck up America.
I desperately hope he calls for peace. I desperately hopes he agrees to temporarily suspend his campaign as Biden already has. For the health of this country we desperately need this. I just have doubts he will.

I desperately hope he calls for peace. I desperately hopes he agrees to temporarily suspend his campaign as Biden already has. For the health of this country we desperately need this. I just have doubts he will.
I desperately hope you and biden speak out against your cultist violence

I think we have to give him time to process. If I was the target of an assassination attempt I would probably be shitting myself and would very likely need some time. His campaign should call for peace, but Trump deserves time.

Reactions: CaboKP
Did Biden really suspend his campaign? That's a good reason to get him out of the limelight.

I think we have to give him time to process. If I was the target of an assassination attempt I would probably be shitting myself and would very likely need some time. His campaign should call for peace, but Trump deserves time.
He deserves time. But based on his handling of Paul Pelosi and Gretchen I have severe doubts he will do the right thing even with time.

Democrat violence is out of control
This was one sick f*ck that did a horrible thing. Equating this to a major political party does nothing to help advance our country. You are taking advantage of a horrific act against a major presidential candidate to make a gotcha political point.

You are not well.

Oh we're fvcked. Look how his supporters are reacting in this thread. It highlights precisely why it is imperative Trump call for peace and temporarily suspend the campaigns as Biden has already.

What about Trump's behavior over the last decade makes you think there is any chance he will "call for peace"?

Trump always does the most confrontational thing possible in any situation.

Do you think the political discourse in the country that has shockingly been pulled even further down by trump isn’t partially to blame.
No I dont. The rhetoric has been highest by the left for over 8 years and has gotten much worse.

I'm sure you think this dark and heavily produced look was just totally normal? And the language?

The Left has fed into this and it is zero surprise this happened.

Trump can do his part by calming the emotions for sure. But some on the Left need to do some serious soul searching into their culpability.

We cannot risk another January 6 where his supporters go rouge and he stands by watching and doing nothing.
Let’s not forget this shhit against Trump has been going on for 7 years and started with this nut job along with Madonna saying she wants to blow up the White House and Deniro and others constantly threatening violence against Trump. Of course, NONE of them even got a fine for inciting violence against our President.

IMG-0744.jpg

Reactions: hawkedoff
Gfy. I didn't shoot him. Shooter got what he deserved. He made things worse. Way worse. He deserved to die. At the same time it is highly disturbing that just a couple of months ago Trump was retweeting images of Biden hogtied in the back of a truck and cracking jokes about Paul Pelosi almost murdered. Trump also deserves to be held to task for this.

Trump needs to be held to task. Sounds like a threat. **** you

This was one sick f*ck that did a horrible thing. Equating this to a major political party does nothing to help advance our country. You are taking advantage of a horrific act against a major presidential candidate to make a gotcha political point.

You are not well

**** you.

What about Trump's behavior over the last decade makes you think there is any chance he will "call for peace"?

Trump always does the most confrontational thing possible in any situation.
He absolutely should not call for peace. He needs to call for Americans to come together and end this farce of an administration this November.

Trump has released his first statement. Kudos for him thanking SS and extending condolences to the family of the victim. Absent are his calls for calm and unity.
I feel like everyone is calm considering what happened today. If joe had his ear clipped today and a supporter murdered by a MAGA the dems would incite chaos and violence for political gains. That’s their MO.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
**** you.
I said a prayer for you (truly) in the hopes you will see that this was one isolated sick individual. He did not represent the hopes and dreams of everyone on the other side of the political divide from you. Far from it. Most Americans of all political affiliation are horrified by this.

Be kind to someone today, we need less hate in our country. The division has gone too far for no good reason. There are great people who are Republicans and great people who are democrats. Unfortunately each “side” has sick nutbags as well.

I wish you well.

I said a prayer for you (truly) in the hopes you will see that this was one isolated sick individual. He did not represent the hopes and dreams of everyone on the other side of the political divide from you. Far from it. Most Americans of all political affiliation are horrified by this.

Be kind to someone today, we need less hate in our country. The division has gone too far for no good reason. There are great people who are Republicans and great people who are democrats. Unfortunately each “side” has sick nutbags as well.

I wish you well.
You are a sick individual. I see you grifter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT