• Well Hung Jury

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
Gonna make this simple. Just Guilty/Not Guilty. I'm going with not guilty.

Get it on the record. Poll will close in 10 days, should get us through closing arguments.

Edit: Added hung jury

Last edited:
For sure he will be found guilty.

I personally think he is guilty of paying Cohen the NDA payment.

Don’t think he his guilty of the Election laws

Hung jury.

No matter how guilty he is, it’s a hell of a thing to be on a jury that convicts a former President of a crime.

In civil litigation, it’s the celebrities win most of the time rule.

Roughly 30-40k MAGA nuts in Manhattan. You have to figure at least one made it through to the jury. It’s a cult. Hung jury.
I mean, the odds would be astronomically against your assertion. You realize manhattan has over 1.6 million inhabitants right? I think he gets off cuz our system is broken and rich white dudes never go down. Especially famous ones.

Everybody who wants him guilty is voting not guilty and everybody who wants him not guilty are a bunch of turd burglars.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
He's not guilty by any metric of intelligent observation of facts but I predict it will end up being well hung.

Reactions: HIWILLE
If the prosecution had a good case, one worthy of bringing charges against the president, we should be in 70-80% agreement on a guilty verdict. As now that number is 28%.

Perhaps that tells us all we need to know regardless of verdict.

Not guilty, the prosecution hasn't proven their case beyond a reasonable doubt which is required in a criminal court case.
Donald Trump won't be convicted on an assumption theory which is all the prosecution has provided.

If the prosecution had a good case, one worthy of bringing charges against the president, we should be in 70-80% agreement on a guilty verdict. As now that number is 28%.

Perhaps that tells us all we need to know regardless of verdict.
The poll question was not whether we thought he was guilty. We were asked what we thought the verdict would be. But by all means, go ahead and poll that question about whether we think he’s guilty.

Trump is guilty

The poll question was not whether we thought he was guilty. We were asked what we thought the verdict would be. But by all means, go ahead and poll that question about whether we think he’s guilty.

Trump is guilty
I had a whole 2nd paragraph and deleted it for TLDR purposes but per usual it was needed for some...BTW what in my comment made you think I thought the question was whether he was guilty? In any case, here's why we should be in agreement if the case was good:

We have a judge and prosecutor who made no effort to hide the fact that they wanted to "get Trump," and that was before they even decided to try the case. There's a jury from a deep blue city, so probably 8-11 of them had a preconceived notion of guilt before the trial started.

That's why we should be in agreement about what we think the verdict will be.

We'd never get that high of agreement if we said "do you think he's guilty?" You have to figure 20% of the board is MAGA, about 40% is hard left, and even if 70% of the rest thought he was guilty, that's still under 70% of total.

The comments in this thread are predictably partisan.

I'm going with hung jury. If that happens, Bragg will then have to decide if he wants another bite at the apple.

If we were going simply by the law, I'd say directed verdict.

Not guilty, but in this New York environment I think hung jury is the most likely result,... This judge couldn't live with himself if he issued a directed verdict...

The federal government wins 98% of their cases and chose not to prosecute it. Not sure what Bragg was able to prove other than his star witness was an admitted liar and thief.
the FEC (not a prosecutor) decided to go no further with the campaign finance investigation

two trump appointees released a statement that said cohen was prosecuted and there was no need to go further

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT