ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on Kamala: "She's crazy. She's nuts."

As opposed to Donald Trump….a man that has run two general elections and did not receive a majority of the popular vote EITHER time!
Yessir…..the GOP “bench” is a perverbial “Murderer’s Row” of political heavyweights…the best they have to offer is broken down, multiple bankrupt, ethically and morally challenge senior citizen? What a bench in waiting they must have!
How about you address something I actually said. Wow, you are just not that bright.

I remember trump speaking of the first steps act at the state of the union 5 or so hears ago. The democrats all stayed seated with their arms crossed. Spare me your feigned concern.
Trump literally created a fake university. Guy is a complete fraud yet you bow to him. What happened to your boy Vivek? He's clearly a cuck.

Reactions: Bearhawk0505
Trump literally created a fake university. Guy is a complete fraud yet you bow to him. What happened to your boy Vivek? He's clearly a cuck.
Probably a better education to be gotten there than Harvard based on my own personal education experience with the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT