ADVERTISEMENT

Trump - overtime is for suckers!

“I know a lot about overtime. I hated to give overtime, I hated it. I’d get other people—I shouldn’t say this, but I’d get other people in. I wouldn’t pay,” Trump said, basically admitting to wage theft and hiring scabs

Waiting for Trad to tell me how cool this is.
I like how a week ago he made some announcement that he wouldn't tax OT, and then almost immediately says he hates OT and won't pay it.

I'm betting there are a lot of his supporters that rely on OT.

Ooooohhhhh, I forgot a true story I know.

My buddy from high school worked in commercial real estate financing in Virginia for awhile.

He said Trump called him around 2011 and was trying to low ball him on an office condo. He said Trump was basically trying to bully him.

I asked my buddy if Trump sounded the same on the phone and he said "It was like I was watching him on TV." 😆

CSB.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Ooooohhhhh, I forgot a true story I know.

My buddy from high school worked in commercial real estate financing in Virginia for awhile.

He said Trump called him around 2011 and was trying to low ball him on an office condo. He said Trump was basically trying to bully him.

I asked my buddy if Trump sounded the same on the phone and he said "It was like I was watching him on TV." 😆

CSB.
You should have made some stuff up and put it into the story because that thang is boring as hellllllll

Edit: no offense

True story: at Trump's presser he was saying that Kemp has had a hard time reaching Biden.

At Kemp's presser he said that Biden has been very helpful saying he will do everything he can to help.
BUT KEMP WOULDNT NEED HELP IF THE DEMS DIDNT MAKE THAT HURRICANE HAPPEN, MILLAH

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
If Dems could control the weather, Al Gore would have been president.
giphy.gif

@DooBi
How much per year will this cost you? You seem obsessed with tax code minutiae today. How about what candidates say about real wages?

“I know a lot about overtime. I hated to give overtime, I hated it. I’d get other people—I shouldn’t say this, but I’d get other people in. I wouldn’t pay,” Trump said, basically admitting to wage theft and hiring scabs

Waiting for Trad to tell me how cool this is.

Hell, he trump wouldn't pay workers all of the money he owed them for regular time let alone overtime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT