ADVERTISEMENT

Trump prepping for debate?

Keep in mind Trump skipped all of the primary debates that the GOP held. He's been in a good vibes echo chamber for 3+ years. It might be a rude awakening for him when he can't pander to a crowd, gets his mic shut off, and has to form coherent thoughts.

He got his ass handed to him by the libertarians.

But this 1st debate has no audience IIFC. Moderators and candidates. The way it should be.

I think you are scared because deep down you all know trump is far worse in every single metric there is (including cognitive ability) and for some reason you guys just can't move on and you know you are going to lose again.
I want Biden to run. Newsome scares me because he reminds me of Obama.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
but the date is relevant to how the laptop story was treated...that's whole point...that's why getting the date correct is important

the laptop story broke 2 weeks before the election, so there was no time to review or investigate or fact check anything...media organizations (and social media companies) had to make a decision based on very limited information and no time to gather more
So how's the Russian disinformation that we know is false, fit in to your 2 week timeline? So not being able to verify if things are true means censoring the story entirely? Why wasn't the pee pee tape censored as well? Seems like this is all conveniently one sided. Of course your for censoring anything that would harm your candidate because your a commie and that's what commies do. Kind of like trying to jail your political opponents.

It is obvious the debate rules are there to coddle Biden. We will see if they pharmacists in the west wing can come up with a concoction to keep him coherent and lucid for an hour. Adderall and cocaine with a little meth?

Seriously, I think this will be the last you see of JB on the debate stage. If they can drag him across the finish line, they will cancel the next one. If he implodes, he will be replaced by convention time. Either way, there won't be a debate #2.
Coddle Biden? How so? By giving each candidate an uninterrupted opportunity to speak? Come on man.

Trump’s mental decline will be on full display. Looking forward to it actually. Batteries and sharks forever!

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Lol funny the excuses are starting already. All these are extremely reasonable if you want to... you know... actually debate. The problem you have is your guy will get absolutely destroyed if we are going to debate actual policy. All he can do is spew incoherent nonsense and hope he pulls Biden down in the mud with him where he is much better. Kind of says a lot about your guy huh? But you don't recognize that because you don't have enough brain cells to get this far into a train of thought.
What policy has Biden provided over the past 3-4 years that has helped the majority of Americans?

Infrastructure
Inflation Recovery
Chips ACT
Insulin cap

I said the majority which removes Chips and Insulin. Thanks for infrastructure and still TBD on that, but I'd argue inflation recovery is not doing well in the eye of the public. 10 items at the grocery store? $100+ dollars. A plain burger at a restuarant? $18. I went to McDonald's for breakfast for the first time a couple of years and McGriddle meal was $9.15. Insane for lower, middle class.

Reactions: Gus is dead
I said the majority which removes Chips and Insulin. Thanks for infrastructure and still TBD on that, but I'd argue inflation recovery is not doing well in the eye of the public. 10 items at the grocery store? $100+ dollars. A plain burger at a restuarant? $18. I went to McDonald's for breakfast for the first time a couple of years and McGriddle meal was $9.15. Insane for lower, middle class.

That will be cleared up with more, larger Trump tariffs though. You don’t think CHIPs act impacts you?

Last edited:
Reactions: nelly02
You do know that Biden Obama video was edited right? Oh, no you don't know that because you're a Trump supporter so you're that fvcking stupid
Your brain has more disabilities than your spine. There’s no way you cum guzzle MSNBC like this.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
So how's the Russian disinformation that we know is false, fit in to your 2 week timeline? So not being able to verify if things are true means censoring the story entirely? Why wasn't the pee pee tape censored as well? Seems like this is all conveniently one sided. Of course your for censoring anything that would harm your candidate because your a commie and that's what commies do. Kind of like trying to jail your political opponents.
Given the timing of the story, and the source of the original story - famous NY tabloid, the Post...Is it really that hard to believe that the story was bogus? Even conservative media sources didn't look too closely at the time.

I mean; here's the crux of the initial story - Hunter Biden, son of the Democratic candidate for POTUS, left his laptop at some random computer repair shop, which just happened to be run by a Trump supporter. Eventually, the Trump supporter unlocks the laptop after Hunter apparently forgot about it, discovers what is.

Doesn't that story sound even a little farfetched to you? Is it that big a stretch to accept that most reputable media outlets took Biden's word that he thought it was bunk?

Obviously we know different now - but at the time? Did you take it seriously at the time?

And let's keep in mind that 4 years later, we STILL haven't been provided any incriminating evidence about Joe Biden from it.

Given the timing of the story, and the source of the original story - famous NY tabloid, the Post...Is it really that hard to believe that the story was bogus? Even conservative media sources didn't look too closely at the time.

I mean; here's the crux of the initial story - Hunter Biden, son of the Democratic candidate for POTUS, left his laptop at some random computer repair shop, which just happened to be run by a Trump supporter. Eventually, the Trump supporter unlocks the laptop after Hunter apparently forgot about it, discovers what is.

Doesn't that story sound even a little farfetched to you? Is it that big a stretch to accept that most reputable media outlets took Biden's word that he thought it was bunk?

Obviously we know different now - but at the time? Did you take it seriously at the time?

And let's keep in mind that 4 years later, we STILL haven't been provided any incriminating evidence about Joe Biden from it.
Your proving my point. You get that right? With all this information you just presented which you are stating as facts but on the other hand saying that information couldn't have been verified. Again why was this censored but any story against Trump hasn't been censored? You've given absolutely zero evidence that this story should have been censored. In fact the whole premise of your argument proves this story shouldn't have been censored.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
You have this wrong. Prior, Biden was refusing to debate Trump. Trump simply took him up on the first chance Biden offered to show up. Why not? I would have done exactly the same. Any time, any place.

By ANY measure, Trump is sharper than Biden right now. Everyone can see it. This isn't propaganda my friend. It's reality. You may hate Trump but you have to have your head in the sand to believe Trump isn't much better than Biden cognitively at this point. Do I need to post the countless videos of Joe's frailty, motor and cognitive decline?
“everyone can see it”? R U shittin’ me?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
This thread epitomizes Trump and his followers. Everything is rigged against him. He is a victim, always the victim. It’s the media’s fault. Trump’s strategy is to make the rich richer and to promote fear.

I’ll take a slurring Biden over an undisciplined Trump any day of the week.

I take it that you didn’t see the SOTU speech? He did very well that night.
Rs already have a plan for this too. Morons like Hannity are claiming that Biden will be looking good. But only because he's loaded up with drugs. Which means it will absolutely be Trump loaded up on drugs.

Your proving my point. You get that right? With all this information you just presented which you are stating as facts but on the other hand saying that information couldn't have been verified. Again why was this censored but any story against Trump hasn't been censored? You've given absolutely zero evidence that this story should have been censored. In fact the whole premise of your argument proves this story shouldn't have been censored.

First, you clearly don't know what censor means.

Second - I'm going off memory alone with that brief summary. If I've got any of those details wrong, especially in terms of what was known in the beginning, please correct me.

Third - again, based on those basic facts that were initially reported, BY A TABLOID MAGAZINE, is it really that big of a stretch to wonder why just about every legit news source didn't go deep into the story? It still sounds absurd 4 years later.

Reactions: lucas80
giphy.gif

“everyone can see it”? R U shittin’ me?
No, I am not. Biden is old, weak, and he...(.long pause, stare into space)....
anyway.....

Good luck in November. ;) Trump can easily still lose but you'd have to be an idiot to not feel like he could also win.

Rs already have a plan for this too. Morons like Hannity are claiming that Biden will be looking good. But only because he's loaded up with drugs. Which means it will absolutely be Trump loaded up on drugs.
Sure he will be. Trump has more energy than Biden by a long shot.

But, Hunter and presumably Joe knew it was his. Thats all that mattered. The media needed to ask the questions. When Joe was asked, he claimed it was a Russian plot. Which he had to know wasn't true.

But, Hunter and presumably Joe knew it was his. Thats all that mattered. The media needed to ask the questions. When Joe was asked, he claimed it was a Russian plot. Which he had to know wasn't true.
You’re assuming Hunter, the drug addict, who somehow forgot the laptop to begin with, fessed up and came clean with his dad right away.

Maybe you’re different, but heck, when I had really screwed up as a kid, I didn’t always tell my dad the whole truth right away either.

And again, just think about the initial story, as reported by a tabloid. If you were in mainstream media, would you have given it much credence initially either? Forget all we’ve learned since. Is it really that surprising that most media services, including conservative ones, didn’t consider this story believable at first?

You're kidding right? You don't think Russians interfere in our elections? Hell, we had a full on Russian bot right here on this site spouting Putin talking points constantly...same shit that was being said on Russian State TV. You are listening to the wrong sources, and didn't read the Mueller report if you think that stuff is false. 100% it was a thing. Hell, I WATCHED Trump ask Russia to look into Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT