ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $34 million after becoming a felon

Dear God yes. Please keep giving, Rs. Give him everything your got. Stick it to us libs.

People must be doing much better than they are reporting. Thanks Joe.

By all means give that extra money away.

Don't burst my bubble, Chis. I love the idea of MAGAts foregoing their Friday night Red Lobster dinners to give a billionaire their money.
At least they have something to give. All what you have done for this country is be a worthless leech. I would love the idea if the United States would ban all AIDS medication. It would lower health care costs and make people think about their life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
At least they have something to give. All what you have done for this country is be a worthless leech. I would love the idea if the United States would ban all AIDS medication. It would lower health care costs and make people think about their life choices.
i realize who i'm replying here, but...

banning medication that manages a disease that essentially erases your immune system and makes hospital visits for relatively minor issues (for non-AIDS patients) way more likely would not lower health care costs

And jumped 6 points.
I am curious what the polls show. I've heard the 6 points thing but haven't seen any proof yet. I do think this probably helps Trump more than hurts. I think you see another bump in his approval with minorities especially.

Strange times indeed. 333 million people in this country and it amazes me we nominate these jackwagons

I am curious what the polls show. I've heard the 6 points thing but haven't seen any proof yet. I do think this probably helps Trump more than hurts. I think you see another bump in his approval with minorities especially.

Strange times indeed. 333 million people in this country and it amazes me we nominate these jackwagons
There is no proof yet. The polling doesn't happen immediately. It take a week to actual do it and report it. Look to Monday. Anything the numbnuts give is just lies.

There is no proof yet. The polling doesn't happen immediately. It take a week to actual do it and report it. Look to Monday. Anything the numbnuts give is just lies.

i realize who i'm replying here, but...

banning medication that manages a disease that essentially erases your immune system and makes hospital visits for relatively minor issues (for non-AIDS patients) way more likely would not lower health care costs
Homosexual with AIDS don’t deserve treatment. They cost more than what than they are worth. If they didn’t exist health costs would go down.

Why stop there? Let’s ban all medication for people dealing with obesity! It’d be a MAGA genocide then we’d really be getting somewhere.

Homosexual with AIDS don’t deserve treatment. They cost more than what than they are worth. If they didn’t exist health costs would go down.
How about the fat f*cks I see at every Trump speech. Can we forgo treatment for their diabetes, heart attacks, and of course their mental illnesses?

How bout the fat libs.
Sure! While we’re at it let’s eliminate medical care for old people (they take the majority of our medical spending overall and a huge percentage of Federal spending). Plus anyone on disability, anyone with cancer and more. In fact let’s just provide healthcare to those that are healthy and don’t need it. Think of all the money we will save!

@HawkeyeHitman is really onto something!

To the extent he raised money, it would be something where they told donors to schedule the donations to coincide with the verdict so they could brag about it.

@HawkeyeHitman is really onto something!

Probably meth.

my-meth-lab

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT