ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $34 million after becoming a felon

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
At least they have something to give. All what you have done for this country is be a worthless leech. I would love the idea if the United States would ban all AIDS medication. It would lower health care costs and make people think about their life choices.
THAT'S RIGHT HITMAN!!!!!!!! THESE BROKE LOONY LIBTAHDS ARE JUST HANGING OUT IN INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND PUTTING WIENERS IN BUTTS AND GETTING DA AIDS!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD PROBABLY HAVE DA AIDS AND WE GOTTA GET RID OF DA MARXISTS LEFTISTS RUINING DA COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! WHEN THEY DIE FROM DA AIDS, WE'LL RAISE AN ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE AND WISH THEM THE BEST IN DA AFTERLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SOMEONE'S GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEY CAN ROLL UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND LET DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS FISTS OF FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homosexual with AIDS don’t deserve treatment. They cost more than what than they are worth. If they didn’t exist health costs would go down.
BUT DA HEALTHCARE COSTS WOULD STILL BE GOING UP IN IOWA BECAUSE OF ALL DA MARXIST LIBTAHD ASSES THAT ARE BEING KICKED BY DA FOOKIN HAWKEYE HITMAN IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES, AND IN DA AIDS HOSPICE UNITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE BETTER STAY AWAY FROM OUR TURF, OR US ALPHA DAWGS ARE GONNA SMASH SOME ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE OVER THEIR THICK SKULLS AND LAUGH AT THEM WITH HAUGHTY DERISION!!!!!!!!! DA RADICAL LEFT HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING FOR THEM IN NOVEMBER!!!!! TRUMP, MAGA ARMY, DA HITMAN, AND LUNCHBOX ARE COMING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious what the polls show. I've heard the 6 points thing but haven't seen any proof yet. I do think this probably helps Trump more than hurts. I think you see another bump in his approval with minorities especially.

Strange times indeed. 333 million people in this country and it amazes me we nominate these jackwagons
Doubtful. People like winners, not losers.

And jumped 6 points.
You're such a dupe.

Of those who said the 34 guilty counts had changed their view of Donald Trump, 22 percent said they now had a more favorable rating compared with 16 percent who said they viewed him more negatively.
That six-point net positive result
is another sign of the way the businessman-turned-politician seems able to ride out crises that would sink anyone else.
J.L. Partners used an online panel of 400 likely voters to assess the impact on the election.

Respondents were asked to explain their opinion.

Not surprisingly, many Trump fans denounced the trial as a 'sham' or a 'witch hunt,' using the candidate's own language.

But plenty of people who voted for him in 2020 said they were horrified by what it said about the man.

'For a Republican like myself it's all very embarrassing,' said a retired electrician in North Carolina, one of the battleground states. 'It's like finding out your sister is a prostitute.'

In contrast, 2020 Joe Biden supporter in the swing state of Arizona said: 'I just think it was a railroad job, even though I am not a fan of Trump. It's totally ludicrous.'

Homosexual with AIDS don’t deserve treatment. They cost more than what than they are worth. If they didn’t exist health costs would go down.
Cringe. AIDS and Homosexuality aren't mutually exclusive. AIDS patients regardless of which letter of the alphabet they claim deserve care.
Now I will say for their sake Fauci needs to stay as far away from their treatment plan as possible.

Dear God yes. Please keep giving, Rs. Give him everything your got. Stick it to us libs.

Gee, I keep reading about how terrible things are in “Biden’s America” and how no one has money for anything, yet the redneck/hillbilly portion of the population has no problem forking over their welfare checks to a conman turned convict. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: mattymoknows

I have a very hard time believing that 6% of the US voting population is still undecided enough on trump that their opinion would have been swayed by the outcome of the trial. Most everyone made up their mind long ago.

Meh. One "atta boy" doesn't erase the dummy's 1000s of "oh shits".

Seriously he's like Hitman Lite. Pathetic
You want to talk about pathetic. It’s pretty pathetic that this is the highlight of Huey and your life. No matter who the president you’re always going to be a worthless leech. Have some damn self respect and dignity for yourself.

Did not read the entire thread, so sorry if this is already posted.

I guess the economy is going fairly well with so many people giving their extra money to this convict.
Yep like many things with MAGA they can't pick a lane... which is it is Biden a senile old fool who can't tie his shoes and drools all day or is he a criminal mastermind at the head of crime family? And here... is inflation so bad that the majority are resorting to eating Ramen noodles every night or do trumpers have enough extra cash to give him 83 mill?

You want to talk about pathetic. It’s pretty pathetic that this is the highlight of Huey and your life. No matter who the president you’re always going to be a worthless leech. Have some damn self respect and dignity for yourself.
HOW ABOUT DA FREDJR82 TRIES TO COME UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND WE KICK HIS FOOKIN MARXIST LOONY LIBTAHD ASS ALL OVER DA COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!! HAVING DIGNITY MEANS YOU TRY TO FIGHT PEOPLE ON DA MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!! ME AND DA HITMAN WILL TEACH HIM SOME FOOKIN RESPECT AND MAKE SURE HE QUITS GIVING LIBS DA AIDS WHEN HE’S IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES PUTTING WIENERS IN BUTTS!!!! MAYBE INSTEAD OF ALL THAT SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT FRED CAN TRY CONSUMING AN ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE!!!!!! IT’S VERY REFRESHING AND PART OF A BALANCED DIET AND WE WON’T LET DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD TAKE OUR SPRITE OR OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

I’m not bashing anyone. I’m just pointing out the truth. Homosexuals aren’t very responsible.
THE ONLY THING THAT IS GETTING BASHED IS DA FACES OF ALL YOU MARXIST COMMUNIST LEFTIST LIBTAHDS IF YOU GOT DA GUTS TO STOP PUTTING WIENERS IN BUTTS IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GETTING DA AIDS AND EVER TRY VISITING SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!! YOU WON’T FIND SEMEN AND SOY ON DA MENU, JUST ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE AND FISTS OF PATRIOT FURY!!!!! I DARE YOU TO DRIVE YOUR SUBARU ONTO OUR TURF WITH YOUR BERNIE AND DA SQUAD BUMPER STICKERS!!!!!!! DA HITMAN WILL BUT YOU LOONY MARXIST LOSAHS INTO A FOOKIN COMA!!!!!!!!!

I'd offer to pat you on the back and tell you that everything will be all right. But let's be honest. You'd probably get a boner.

I'd offer to pat you on the back and tell you that everything will be all right. But let's be honest. You'd probably get a boner.
ARE YOU TELLING ME AN ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE GUY ON DA INTERNET ROUTINELY TALKING ABOUT EATING SEMEN AND GAY SEX IN INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND PEOPLE GETTING DA AIDS MIGHT BE SO FAR IN DA CLOSET THAT HE FOUND OLD CHRISTMAS PRESENTS THAT WERE HIDDEN IN 2004 AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT!!!!!!!!! IF THAT MAKES YOU GAY, THEN CONSIDER COMING TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY TO GET AN ICE COLD SPRITE AND A SERIOUS ASS KICKING!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOUR LOSAH MARXIST ASS ALSO BRINGS BERNIE AND DA SQUAD SO WE CAN TEACH THEM A LESSON!!!!!!!

On a more serious note it severely pisses me off that the Rs won't feed Iowa kids for a whole summer because they say it will cost $3 million. But then they turn around and give a felon rapists ten times that amount. Eff Rs. You are worthless people.

On a more serious note it severely pisses me off that the Rs won't feed Iowa kids for a whole summer because they say it will cost $3 million. But then they turn around and give a felon rapists ten times that amount. Eff Rs. You are worthless people.
Maybe they could feed them but instead they’re paying to keep your worthless disease ridden body alive.

428619915_797473449082126_2704015894535053417_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT