ADVERTISEMENT

Trump raised $34 million after becoming a felon

These fundraising numbers are comical. I'm messing around by claiming absurd amounts that vary wildly and here Trump is claiming them for real. $34 m, $54 m, $200m. Rs are all over the map.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
These fundraising numbers are comical. I'm messing around by claiming absurd amounts that vary wildly and here Trump is claiming them for real. $34 m, $54 m, $200m. Rs are all over the map.

That's how numbers add up over time as the dollars continue to roll in....

Now it’s up to $52.8 million that Trump campaign raised after the trial. That’s more than Biden raised all last month! Hilarious.
According to whom? Team Trump? They never embellish, right?

It's like his claim that he had $500m cash on hand to pay for his rape appeal but somehow needed to find a bondsman to front the money. Very high likelihood he's lying.
At the beginning of this thread you laughed at R's for giving him money and dared them to keep doing it. Now you don't believe him. Which is it?

At the beginning of this thread you laughed at R's for giving him money and dared them to keep doing it. Now you don't believe him. Which is it?
For me it’s both. I believe there are plenty of dolts out there throwing money at convicted felon Trump, possibly several on this board, but I don’t think the numbers are anywhere close to what they’re claiming. The fact that so many are bragging about it is downright comical.

For me it’s both. I believe there are plenty of dolts out there throwing money at convicted felon Trump, possibly several on this board, but I don’t think the numbers are anywhere close to what they’re claiming. The fact that so many are bragging about it is downright comical.
I agree. Despite people hating him Trump he has a massive fanbase, has polled well, and is obviously Biden's biggest threat. I don't know why a big Biden supporter would be actively hoping for people to donate to him.

There is no proof yet. The polling doesn't happen immediately. It take a week to actual do it and report it. Look to Monday. Anything the numbnuts give is just lies.

A day after polls jump 6 points? Daily polls!

Man, it's easy to fool the stupid. I'm going to watch Stupid TV sometime to see what commercials they target a susceptible, vulnerable audience.

Buy gold coins and currency no doubt. Maybe bibles. Political solicitations.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
At least they have something to give. All what you have done for this country is be a worthless leech. I would love the idea if the United States would ban all AIDS medication. It would lower health care costs and make people think about their life choices.
Wow. You just confirmed a suck ass point of view. Dip stick.

Now it’s up to $52.8 million that Trump campaign raised after the trial. That’s more than Biden raised all last month! Hilarious.
Whatever the $ is, it will get hoovered up into legal bills and “expenses” supporting orange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT