ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

I don't understand Trump's rally speeches. He just touched on Harris flip flopping and not doing interviews. But immediately pivoted to Biden and ice cream. Then the Elon interview. And he's now on Walz. All within a two monte span. And now he's talking about WWII. It's scattershot. No wonder everyone is bored with him.

I don't understand Trump's rally speeches. He just touched on Harris flip flopping and not doing interviews. But immediately pivoted to Biden and ice cream. Then the Elon interview. And he's now on Walz. All within a two monte span. And now he's talking about WWII. It's scattershot. No wonder everyone is bored with him.

Mind you this was touted as an economic policy speech.

It’s always just been (often repeated) stream of consciousness.

I think Harris ought to bring up Trump not paying Cities where he has had events and owes thousands of dollars to cities and venues all over the nation. She could call him “Deadbeat Donald” or something. Not that it will get her any new votes, but it’s the kind of thing that makes Trump go off the rails.

Last edited:
If the Trump campaign had to pay $82K to city of Asheville, in advance, that cost almost $100 per person in attendance. Trump got ripped off. That was the smallest Trump crowd I’ve seen since the Four Seasons Landscaping press conference.

Also, his schtick is getting old. I could have written his speech today. He just regurgitated his same old weird thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT