ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

Trump is amazing. We must protect this man at all cost. He’s putting his life on the line everyday to save this country from Marxism as the democratic machine tries to take him out like a Mexican politician because they want the third world and they want a banana republic. They also want to take the wealth that you and your families have built over generations and strip you of it and redistribute it to the 3rd world criminals that are flooding the borders.

Trump is amazing. We must protect this man at all cost. He’s putting his life on the line everyday to save this country from Marxism as the democratic machine tries to take him out like a Mexican politician because they want the third world and they want a banana republic. They also want to take the wealth that you and your families have built over generations and strip you of it and redistribute it to the 3rd world criminals that are flooding the borders.
Sarcasm?

What gives me hope is that Trump makes all these threats of what Harris will do and there's nothing more than mild groans from his audience.

Reactions: MitchLL
Come on America. We barely survived Trump presidency for 4 years as a country. Let's not gamble our future allowing this corrupt moron back in office. He's a toxic fool who divides us all and isn't fit for any type of leadership role. Don't believe me. Look at what people that have worked with him say about him.

The Dangers of Donald Trump, From Those Who Know Him
Why did/does Kamala have such high turnover in her staff?

Just curious…what was the actual McDonalds location that Kamala reportedly worked at?
This is what you want to question??? Holy hell are you grasping at straws. What did you think of Trump this week? I saw him give $ to someone at a grocery store(buying votes), get confused which state he was in, & ramble incoherently(while sitting down & slouching) when asked what he would do to keep jobs here. But yes, I'm sure Kamala is lying about her high school job. LMAO

Really? Your guy's tag line is "You're fired" and you are worried about turnover of Harris' staff? Did you read the quotes from all the people who worked for Trump? I'll link it again so you can take a look. Show me something comparable where people are talking about Harris in a negative light and I'll give you some extra credit?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...rsonality-history.html?searchResultPosition=1

Last edited:
I guess you didn't know what happened during Bonespurs four years. Talk about turnover. Wow. He hired and fired his staff about 10 times over, because he's such a poor judge of competency. My God it was a laughing stock his administration turned over so many times. I believe Scaramucci lasted, what... 36 hours? 😂Everybody was talking about it. But I guess you don't remember or want to talk about that.

Last edited:
It’s truly amazing the race is close. I don’t understand how anyone can listen to Trump speak and not think that he’s a full on moron.
UnBoRN BaBIeS, and the people who post here about taking a "principled stand". Plus, a lot of people who simply won't vote for a non-white.

UnBoRN BaBIeS, and the people who post here about taking a "principled stand". Plus, a lot of people who simply won't vote for a non-white.
I've had a few Trump supporters come in to our store and they have the same old tired sell that comes straight from the propaganda machine. It's all utter BS. All the things they give Trump credit for, he had nothing to do with. They are in their little Fox News/Newsmax bubble that they can't comprehend why so many hate the serial rapist con man.

Ryan’s gonna Ryan
Is that another one of his? Usually they go manic by now. It's sad watching someone struggle with mental illness in public like this.
Although, I think Hans posts on the premium board. Ryan doesn't usually invest in a premium account for each of his handles.

Last edited:
He should fire the lighting people. He looks punk.
Also, didn’t Lindbergh land in Paris?

Reactions: lucas80
Well mentally impaired is a condition that Bonespurs is quite familiar with. He and the majority of the maga cult have been living with it for years... the babbleking. Bib overalls, megaphones, toothless, third grade educations, war paint, spouses that smell like possum stew, jobless... deplorables.

Is that another one of his? Usually they go manic by now. It's sad watching someone struggle with mental illness in public like this.
Although, I think Hans posts on the premium board. Ryan doesn't usually invest in a premium account for each of his handles.

Hans is definitely Ryan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT