ADVERTISEMENT

Trump releases first Ukraine call memo, shows that oringal WH summary was a complete fabrication

BABiscuit

HB Legend
Jul 4, 2001
So, I guess the WH thinks showing that Trump doesnt commit crimes all the time, it means he cant be held accountable when he does commit crimes.

What it really shows is the WH covers and lies for Trump when they tell the American people what Trump is talking to foreign leaders about.

Back in April, the WH claimed Trump talked about numerous things that now don't show up in the summary just released.

Who thought it was a good idea to release a transcript that raises more questions about the previous 'read out'? jeez. This guy has brought the witch hunt upon himself. How can you NOT look into this stuff if you are the majority in the House?

So Republicans are onto explanation number 18 now? Why do they need so many stories if they are telling the truth?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I saw this read off before heading to the coffee shop this morning. When Nunes (or whatever his name is) was done I thought to myself, "WTF does this have to do with what is supposed to be looked at from the impeachment perspective?".

LOL at republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT