ADVERTISEMENT

Comer Releases Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine

I'm not for just going away, because if either of those things happened there needs to be an investigation. I agree that one of those two things needs to be the end game, along with making Hunter pay income taxes.
He did pay his taxes. He just paid them late. Just like millions of other Americans.

Reactions: lucas80
Please explain why you think it a) would be completed quickly, and b) the GOP would accept it.

There was way more smoke from trumps family and I don’t recall any outrage from you or other GOPers then.
I don't care if the GOP would accept it. It's the right thing to do in this situation.

Hunter is a bum. Everyone knows it. You don’t need a special counsel to investigate him. New guy poster and all the rest are spreading falsehoods in order to bring Joe into it. That’s the goal.
Well lets clear Joes name with a impartial special counsel.

There will always be accusations of "Biden's DOJ" providing cover on the matter....and in truth there is a conflict of interest here that I think requires the appointment of a special counsel.

I don't care if the GOP would accept it. It's the right thing to do in this situation.

There will always be accusations of "Biden's DOJ" providing cover on the matter....and in truth there is a conflict of interest here that I think requires the appointment of a special counsel.

So despite no evidence supporting the accusations brought by the GOP, and your admission they would never accept the results of any such investigation, you think a special prosecutor is needed…to investigation an accusation that currently is based on nothing more than hearsay?

That makes no sense to me. That’s like opening a criminal investigations based on the town gossip.

So despite no evidence supporting the accusations brought by the GOP, and your admission they would never accept the results of any such investigation, you think a special prosecutor is needed…to investigation an accusation that currently is based on nothing more than hearsay?

That makes no sense to me. That’s like opening a criminal investigations based on the town gossip.
I didn't say that...I think there is plenty of smoke to warrant an investigation.

You think that President Joe Biden needs to be investigated by a special counsel because a new handle popped up on HORT with amazing evidence of corruption? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I think Weiss got tired of GOP House members whining about his "independence", despite him claiming multiple times he had every resource he needed.

Now, that talking point is dead.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Doocy’s opinion does not equal Fox.
You can understand that distinction, right?

But tell me more about the near record high mortgage rates in the US.
Was that a link from a fox news segment? Is Doocy a Fox news reporter/personality? Was the clip posted to prove a point?

Was that a link from a fox news segment? Is Doocy a Fox news reporter/personality? Was the clip posted to prove a point?

You understand that was a statement by 1 person, yes? You understand that others on that station may disagree? You understand it was posted to show what Doocy said, exactly as I indicated in my post, yes?

Now tell me more about the near record all time high mortgage rates in the US …

When have I said I wasn't?

What you've been told, is there is NO EVIDENCE that Joe Biden was involved here. That is what the GOP "star witnesses" testified to.

If those witnesses had bank names, company names, amounts of money etc to testify to, I'd be all over getting a SC to review that information.

They brought NOTHING. How you are unable to comprehend "baseless accusations" versus "actual evidence" is rather baffling.

Are you old enough to remember when Trump and his family were "self-dealing" in stealing from charities? And that NONE of them can operate any charity in NY anymore? Hunter Biden still could if he'd wanted to!!!
If there was ever a time I truly thought you were an idiot, this post solidified it. You're a lost cause of reason. Bonehead.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
He doesn’t have anything

‘What did the President do wrong?’: Tapper presses Republican probing Biden

Ha. Comer says he had the evidence and was ready to crack the case, but the appointment of Weiss - who republicans had asked for - foiled his plans.

He’s basically a Scooby Doo villain at this point.

I guarantee you that if we checked phone records, Trump is on the phone weekly with Comer, McCarthy, MTG, Gaetz, Byron Donalds, etc. and directing them do his work on Twitter and media.

Not illegal but Trump is using these misfits and pulling on their strings. And would ditch them in a hot minute when they stop being useful

Cruz doing Cruz things. Usual suspects will ignore this.

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

They use the ignore feature to stay in their safe spaces.
I use the ignore function to visually mark assholes. There are so many of them here and some of changing keep changing their names - so my old brain needs the help to keep them straight straight.

I'd love it if the Rivals folks would add the ability to tag or annotate a profile, but the ignore function helps.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Cruz doing Cruz things. Usual suspects will ignore this.

While Cruz and Johnson are men that deserve criticism on almost everything, changing your opinion almost a year later because of newly available information (in this case, the IRS agent's testimony, the plea deal) is not something that warrants criticism.
Now Cruz and Johnson are likely not changing positions because of info, they are doing because it feeds the crazy base, but still stands that it is ok to change your position with new information

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT