ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shatters Fundraising Record, Raised $50 Million

Remember everyone, @Scruddy doesn't like Trump despite gleefully starting this thread.
You realize most of the posts I make like this are ironic counter posts to the things the usual invalid cultists post here, right?
Democrats "selling" tickets (access) for 500k+ and Republicans "selling" tickets(access) for 800k + and high dollar influencers willing to pay for that access is one of the primary things that is wrong with the politics in this country.
Yup.

Then why was the Trump campaign so focused on taking over the RNC?

It always about the money!
It's bc ronna Romney mcdaniel was useless and no Republicans wanted her around to f things up any further. Needed someone to step in. I'd have preferred Harmeet Dhillon myself.

It's bc ronna Romney mcdaniel was useless and no Republicans wanted her around to f things up any further. Needed someone to step in. I'd have preferred Harmeet Dhillon myself.
Nope, at best, getting rid of Ronna was scapegoating someone for the miserable election results in the midterms and special elections.
In reality, Trump crime family needed to divert funding to his campaign.
It's amazing that some people don't realize this.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Nope, at best, getting rid of Ronna was scapegoating someone for the miserable election results in the midterms and special elections.
In reality, Trump crime family needed to divert funding to his campaign.
It's amazing that some people don't realize this.
What do you mean divert funding? He should be the epicenter of all funding lol

Reactions: HIWILLE
Perhaps Trump can use some of this money to bribe Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal from testifying in his upcoming hush money felony trial. Their testimony under oath in front of Trump no less will be one for the ages!

Huh. Well, Happy Gilmore accomplished that feat no more than an hour ago.

What do you mean divert funding? He should be the epicenter of all funding lol
The RNC is, or had been, in charge of distributing $$$ to WH/US Senate/House GOP candidates.
That recently changed and the Trump campaign is the overwhelming recipient now.
Other Republicans are now pawns of SuperPacs and begging them for campaign money. Thus...they become "special interest" legislators.

But you already knew that and chose to ignore it.

Biden reported about $26mil at his big fundraiser. Leave it to Trump to throw out a haul of just double that.

Some talking heads were saying that we won't know till the end of the month filing what they really raised. They say often times they will report the amounts "committed" vs. the amount of money actually raised. Knowing this, Trump probably "committed" $49mil to the cause. But just like with judgement bonds and his building contractors, no one is getting paid from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT