ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shot at Again??

He's a 19 time donor to act blue with a biden/harris sticker on his truck and he's actively trying to kill the republican presidential candidate. He's one of you.
Good lord, you're ****ing stupid. He isn't a Democrat and trying to claim he is won't sway anyone. We aren't that stupid. Trying to spin it will likely cause more harm than good.

Good lord, you're ****ing stupid. He isn't a Democrat and trying to claim he is won't sway anyone. We aren't that stupid. Trying to spin it will likely cause more harm than good.
How many times must one donate to a Democrat to be considered one? How many harris bumper stickers does one need? You absolutely seem that stupid given the obvious here

So the would be killer was tipped off that trump would be present that day despite it not being on any calendar. 12 hours... this is looking like an inside job just like the first attempt.

^^^^ So stupid defends stupidity and validates for all. Let’s take it easy on this Derp pretty special case here. The get robbed and shot by a minority type then would be upset if someone called the cops.

Do better Comrades

delivers.jpg

Seriously, mods. Please don’t shut this down. It’s glorious. Nice one Scrud!

Screw that. He was a republican! Just like the last guy! He donates to democrats and puts Biden Harris bumper stickers on his car just to make people think he's a Democrat.
^^^^^ Derp. Spoon fed indoctrinated NuGenix needing MSM Derp Derping again

Valid question. Let’s get rid of the guns as this proves gun laws don’t work, amiright ?

Well if you can’t trust Alex Jones, who can you trust?
Whoever you get information from would be a start. And I’m not feelings based I don’t swallow everything any person says I take bits and pieces and can decide what I want in my own and take my feelings out. You just swallow and work out feelings in that Hotel Room Chair. We built different

Read my post again little one. I don’t want this thread to ever end. I want your brilliance on full display. Such a good boy.

6602906e1f8ee177f478e7367dacffad.gif
Appreciate you following my every move. Get that PF Flyer out and think of some more witty things in that nightly cruise HawkCry

Whoever you get information from would be a start. And I’m not feelings based I don’t swallow everything any person says I take bits and pieces and can decide what I want in my own and take my feelings out. You just swallow and work out feelings in that Hotel Room Chair. We built different
You like to swallow. We get it.
Disgusted Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT