ADVERTISEMENT

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S.

JFC.

The only people getting trolled are people like you at the expense of our country and society as a whole.

Step One: Trump Tweets something "outrageous".....

Response: Anti-Trumpers react with predictable outrage

Trump's Desired Outcome: His base cheers him on in response to anti's outrage.

Rinse and repeat.

Did you notice that not doing Step 2 would stop Step 3 from happening?

Step One: Trump Tweets something "outrageous".....

Response: Anti-Trumpers react with predictable outrage

Trump's Desired Outcome: His base cheers him on in response to anti's outrage.

Rinse and repeat.

Did you notice that not doing Step 2 would stop Step 3 from happening?

And not doing Step 1 would prevent Step 2. So, either the president could stop saying stupid shit or people could stop getting outraged about him saying stupid shit... and your logical conclusion is that people should stop getting outraged about him saying stupid shit.

We should expect better from our president.

Does it register in your head that Trump suggesting something determined to be moronic 60 years ago doesn’t help your argument. It shows his fundamental lack of understanding about science and stuff. But, if he wanted to detonate a nuke over your house you’d probably be all for it.
I would be all for that.

Reactions: lucas80
Is it me, or is this the kind of stuff a guy that reads and writes at a 6th grade level who had to be shuffled off to military school because of poor grades and discipline problems, and who wouldn't have graduated from college without his dad dropping cash on the university would think up?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m calling BS Tradition, you’re pretty good at trolling people like me, but the president was probably serious.

Trad doing his best Miyagi impression (wax on/wax off). Pathetic as usual.

biImIps.gif

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
On the other hand, if a butterfly flapping it's wings in Brazil can cause a typhoon to hit Japan, then it sounds like it ought to be really easy to disrupt a hurricane approaching Florida. I mean a moth flapping its wings in Nepal should do the trick, right?

The problem is finding the right moth at the right time. Get it wrong and you could make the hurricane twice as bad!
Can we just nuke Japan and Nepal and elminate typhoons/hurricanes altogether?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT