ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tilting at windmills again - The wind is bullsh!t!!

Electricity_costs_in_dollars_according_to_data_from_Lazard.png

I'll admit I haven't watched many Trump clips since his term ended, but what a reminder of the sad state of Republican politics. That 1:00 minute clip should be disqualifying for any position that's even arguably of significant importance. Yet, this guy was/is the Republican nominee for POTUS for three straight cycles.

Crazy times.

What is his problem with windmills? Did he lose a lawsuit somewhere about them or something?

Yes, this is an unfit, mentally challenged person. Does it matter what his policies are when he's bound to forget them anyway?
BUT he's not a dirty dem, so it's all totally fine.

Reactions: Scott559
What is his problem with windmills? Did he lose a lawsuit somewhere about them or something?

Yes, this is an unfit, mentally challenged person. Does it matter what his policies are when he's bound to forget them anyway?

They disorient him with their constant spinning and undercut the hard work our brave rough-necks and coal miners are doing.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy

I think he did, He fought windmill construction near one of his golf courses in Scotland.

Ever since then, windmills are ugly, cause cancer, kill birds, scare whales and if the wind doesn't blow you can't watch TV.

Epic stupidity.

A babbling dementia ridden joke anymore. Not many of the cult trying to defend that third grade level confusing rant. But he's a stable genius 🤣. He couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag. Maybe he's dumbing things way down so Eric can get a grasp on them.

Reactions: MitchLL

I think he did, He fought windmill construction near one of his golf courses in Scotland.

Ever since then, windmills are ugly, cause cancer, kill birds, scare whales and if the wind doesn't blow you can't watch TV.

Epic stupidity.
Yeah, as others posted, he thinks they ruin the view. And it’s just grown from there.

But hey, hunters laptops amirite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT