ADVERTISEMENT

Trump To Replace VA Secretary David Shulkin

Apparently we now know what the going rate is to tell the country the president is super healthy.

Shulkin did a bunch of sketchy stuff, but he did have the appropriate background. The Secretary really needs experience running large hospital systems. Shinseki was a great example that this isn’t a learn on the job position.

Why can't this country save a few bucks and just let Jared do it.

What are the odds that Trump still weighs 239 lbs next physical? Unless DonnyBoy can find another physician to lie for him.

Reactions: lucas80
Apparently we now know what the going rate is to tell the country the president is super healthy.

It especially great timing since he made upper-half last week, which will really juice his pension. How lucky for him.

So what kind of conduct did they find on one of the best people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5751c8f243f_story.html?utm_term=.c93251180943
The continuing question is did Trump bother to check Jackson out before, or after he threw his name into the ring? When a guy like Jerry Moran openly expresses reservations the rumors must be hot. Incompetence, or even a general lack of understanding of the job have not been too high of a hurdle for Republicans to pass through other Trump nominees.

Damn, I was waiting for his confirmation hearings to see what he said, under oath, to questions about if he fudged the numbers on the Presidents height and weight.

Reactions: lucas80
Damn, I was waiting for his confirmation hearings to see what he said, under oath, to questions about if he fudged the numbers on the Presidents height and weight.
6'3 and 239 all day long.

Trump said today, “If I were him I’d drop out”.
Let that sink in for a few minutes.

You would think it would make Trump question the decision making process of the person who nominated him.
The decision maker was perfect. The candidate wasn’t very good.
Jackson looked the part on TV, and he flattered the boss. For that he was nominated to run the second biggest agency in the US government.

Reactions: MitchL and IACub
Holy crap!! Watching Maddow tonight, there are a lot of reports of Jackson being drunk while on duty. Jon Tester was on NPR reciting some of the stories.
It isn’t about Trump nominating him anymore, how was he on the job still? This goes back to the Obama Administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT