ADVERTISEMENT

Trump To Scrap Michelle Obama's School Lunch Program

I recently visited a high school and had lunch. Let me tell you, the food was far better tasting and better for you than the crap they offered at my high school. We had companies like Lil' Caesars and Burger King contracted to provide lunch along with some other school options. You can imagine how many doughy slugs we had from people eating nothing but crazy bread. But I guess the moron-in-chief would rather be child trying to piss on anything Obama (I hear literally...with cheap Russian prostitutes) and sell-out our kids to corporations until they all look like...
1k9l9w.jpg

ap16126691894652.jpg

I recently visited a high school and had lunch. Let me tell you, the food was far better tasting and better for you than the crap they offered at my high school. We had companies like Lil' Caesars and Burger King contracted to provide lunch along with some other school options. You can imagine how many doughy slugs we had from people eating nothing but crazy bread. But I guess the moron-in-chief would rather be child trying to piss on anything Obama (I hear literally...with cheap Russian prostitutes) and sell-out our kids to corporations until they all look like...
1k9l9w.jpg

ap16126691894652.jpg
Sure

Most suburban high schools contract their noon
lunches to local restaurants. It is easy way for
the students to have choice and the school district
to save money on kitchen personnel.

Bottom Line: We have been living in the 21st century
for almost 2 decades.

Reactions: JakeJaacks
None of Trump's actions has anything to do with helping the common Americans in this country.

Trump's only motivation is to undue as much of Obama's actions and regulations as he can.

Even the most ignorant of the Trump supporters must realize the Donald has a very deep hatred for Barack and Michelle Obama, for whatever reason. I think some of it comes from the realization that Obama exposed Trump's stupidity and ignorance during the campaign and publicly humiliated him on numerous occasions.

We can take solace in knowing the next President should be able to correct the majority of Trump's effups over time.

None of Trump's actions has anything to do with helping the common Americans in this country.

Trump's only motivation is to undue as much of Obama's actions and regulations as he can.

Even the most ignorant of the Trump supporters must realize the Donald has a very deep hatred for Barack and Michelle Obama, for whatever reason. I think some of it comes from the realization that Obama exposed Trump's stupidity and ignorance during the campaign and publicly humiliated him on numerous occasions.

We can take solace in knowing the next President should be able to correct the majority of Trump's effups over time.

I don't know that this is about Trump having a deep hate for Obama. I would say it is just an easier way of "accomplishing" things to roll back BO's agendas without having to come up with new ideas.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I don't know that this is about Trump having a deep hate for Obama. I would say it is just an easier way of "accomplishing" things to roll back BO's agendas without having to come up with new ideas.
It gives the appearance he is doing something. At some point people in the middle will realize Trump is an empty calorie President.

How do you define common Americans?

I admire your optimism, but I fear not.

1, What makes you think the GOP will give up power now that they have achieved Republication One Party Rule in this post-Citizens United era?

2. What makes you think the Dems could mount an effective challenge and still represent values that would lead to fixing the harm?

3. Too much of the harm will have been done.

Suppose, for example, Trump sells off rights to plunder our National Parks for America's natural resources. Not only will there then be contracts in place but with few regulations and minimal oversight, the plundering and devastation will be massive by the time we get a shot at replacing GOP rule.

I'm not saying the game is necessarily over. But it is probably over.

My wife dragged me kicking and screaming to Beauty & The Beast last night and when I saw the character Gastone on the screen all I could think of was Trump.

This sure didn't exist at my public school under Bush. If you want to eat junk, bring your own junk, but the state should only buy healthy food options for the poors who eat at state expense.

I had to pay for my own school lunch (well my parents did). We certainly didn't get free or reduced lunch like you're implying you did.

I had to pay for my own school lunch (well my parents did). We certainly didn't get free or reduced lunch like you're implying you did.
That's a weird comment. If you are eating food provided by the school cook, you got state grub. Grub that costs less then you would pay if you replicated the menu. The state shouldn't provide cream pies. That's a job for your boyfriends.

Last edited:
How do you define common Americans?
Well, to me it's the group of Americans that are sometimes referred to as the "middle class". If you remember the presser the other day from Munchkin where he was asked if this tax plan would guarantee that this group would NOT feel tax increases to compensate for the GIANT tax cuts for millionaires and he would not, or could not, guarantee that issue.

Long story short, the Trump tax plan isn't really a PLAN. It's a huge tax cut for the wealthiest Americans with the hope that business will increase hiring... therefore increasing tax collections from the new hires. The issue is that most economists feel we are at full employment... meaning available new workers don't really exist.

It's a smoke and mirrors proposal and another way to change the discussion away from the disastrous first 100 days.

Reactions: cigaretteman
1k9l9w.jpg

ap16126691894652.jpg

Yet kid fat rates are higher than ever.

When we had pizza hut come in for lunch you got one slice and then a side salad. You could always buy a second slice a la carte. It wasn't like you were scarfing down a whole large.

As a football coach, I hate Obama's lunch program. Active athletes, who need calories, are getting the exact same amount as kids who do not do anything active. The athletes are not getting near enough food to eat, especially protein.

What is happening is that kids eat their lunch, are starving at the end of the day, and then hit the nearest fast food place, Casey's, etc. to fill up. Blaming schools for kids being fat is ridiculous. Kids get 1, maybe 2 meals a day at school, for 180 days. What about the other times?

As a football coach, I hate Obama's lunch program. Active athletes, who need calories, are getting the exact same amount as kids who do not do anything active. The athletes are not getting near enough food to eat, especially protein.

What is happening is that kids eat their lunch, are starving at the end of the day, and then hit the nearest fast food place, Casey's, etc. to fill up. Blaming schools for kids being fat is ridiculous. Kids get 1, maybe 2 meals a day at school, for 180 days. What about the other times?

Serious question - They have money to buy fast food but don't have money to buy two lunches if they really need the calories?

How many of you actually have kids that go school and have first had exposure to these programs?

My twins go to school, are both athletes and get plenty of food. Now, they're hungry when they get home, but that's much because they get home around 6:30, had XC, basketball or track and haven't eaten for 6 1/2 hours.

Oh, and my wife works in a school and see what kids eat on a daily basis. She eats lunch there most days and get enough to keep her going until she gets home, around 5:30 or 6.

Serious question - They have money to buy fast food but don't have money to buy two lunches if they really need the calories?

Considering fast food cost 3x more than a school lunch, in guessing they have money to buy extra. My kids school always has extra that kids can get after everyone has been served, and that's for free.

Students health problems had nothing to do with the lunch they ate at school before, during, or after Obama.

It is all the things they eat while not at school that causes the problem.

Sort of like the lack of parenting causes all the problems that teachers can't possibly correct in 7 hours over 9 months.

Reactions: Hwkfn1 and SSG T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT