ADVERTISEMENT

Trump told us this week...

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
1. He will seriously considered cutting Social Security. 2. He will try to free all those criminals convicted of the J6 insurrection. Even those that pled guilty. 3. He calls for a bloodbath when he loses the election. 4. He will not fund any more of the Ukraine war. Pleasing his love buddy dictator Putin. Quite the platform for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser and the Republican party.

1. He will seriously considered cutting Social Security. 2. He will try to free all those criminals convicted of the J6 insurrection. Even those that pled guilty. 3. He calls for a bloodbath when he loses the election. 4. He will not fund any more of the Ukraine war. Pleasing his love buddy dictator Putin. Quite the platform for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser and the Republican party.
It will only get worse as the courtroom walls begin to squeeze him. Admissible inculpatory evidence - much of it introduced by former Trump officials and/or attorneys - are more persuasive and better able to withstand hallway denials tinged with unhinged rants.

The closer to trial, the greater the freak out. We witnessed that with the NY civil trial. He will certainly dial it up higher in the criminal cases.

But Biden is old so…

Trump isn't winning.

No sane voter makes that choice.

I doubt Biden wins by as large a margin, because I think Georgia and perhaps Nevada flip.

But with Dem Governors, I think Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and AArizona stay Blue.

Reactions: HawkMD
His big policy interview was with the NY Post. They asked him about all of those issues and he did not say anything relating to what you have cited.

Last edited:
I’m watching Masters of the Air right now…watching a character hanging the American flag, replacing the swastika, at a German camp…good men died fighting the very same bullshit that MAGA wants to bestow on us. It’s so anti everything America stands for but these MAGA clowns willingly want to give Donald effing Trump a dictatorship.

What happened to this country? It changed really fast.

I’m watching Masters of the Air right now…watching a character hanging the American flag, replacing the swastika, at a German camp…good men died fighting the very same bullshit that MAGA wants to bestow on us. It’s so anti everything America stands for but these MAGA clowns willingly want to give Donald effing Trump a dictatorship.

What happened to this country? It changed really fast.
The anger was brewing for years. Some of the anger replays over and over again throughout history, especially the racism and anti-Semitism. Trump was just the perfect amplifier. He is a unique blend of disassociation from the truth, and an ability to find the perfect pitch to hit on the fears and angers of people like Ryan/Northern/Biggrey/DogBoy...

Trump isn't winning.

I doubt Biden wins by as large a margin, because I think Georgia and perhaps Nevada flip.

But with Dem Governors, I think Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and AArizona stay Blue.
Republicans will have to win outside the margin of cheating by those Democrat governors.

His big policy interview was with the NY Post. They asked him about all of those issues and he did not say anything that you have cited.
So he lied... again? Those stances have been all over the news, directly from his mouth. Or you subscribe to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's mantra... dont believe what your eyes see and ears hear, only believe what I tell you. 😂

Last edited:
Republicans will have to win outside the margin of cheating by those Democrat governors.
You realize Dems won't even have to campaign much for November?

Just sit back and watch the GOP implode from all the in fighting in the Republican House and have Republican voters so frustrated that they won't even bother to vote.
Cause that's what's happening now where all these GOP incumbents are not seeking reelection and Mike Johnson is powerless to stop it.
Every Republican that stays home is one less vote for Turd.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
What does Trump mean by bloodbath? Sounds scary.

Biden needs to debate the motherf*cker….

I wouldn’t have a problem cutting social security via means testing, but I am sure this isn’t what he is raging about.

No way he wins. He is super unhinged now and it’s only March. He might have an aneurism by Election Day if he is honestly this crazy.

I said before, he isn’t gaining any voters and each day he loses a few.

Reactions: sabula and ericram
He won't. He refused to debate in the primaries. He got destroyed in the 2020 debates. Trump knows that he's a lousy debater. He won't touch them. Especially against Joe. Trump's scared to face Joe one on one.

I think he'll debate Biden once.

He was so far ahead of everyone else in the Republican primary there was no reason for him to show up. But he has to "debate" Biden otherwise he makes himself look weak.

I'm predicting one presidential debate.

What does Trump mean by bloodbath? Sounds scary.
I'd discount that as just BS political rhetoric. But calling the folks who violently attacked Capitol police and forced their way into the building "patriots" and "hostages"...that demonstrates a depraved indifference - at best - to the foundations of the country.

Reactions: nelly02
Glad we have spotted the dummies that slurp up the mainstream media's talking points without knowing what actually was said. The moral of the story is the media is willing to lie to you to be an arm of the democratic party.
It's amazing how people defend Trump saying stupid, terrible things.

Trump actually said what he said. Maybe it was about cars. Maybe it was about the dozen other things his addled mind was talking about in his speech. He can't stay focused or coherent, which is really the point.

He is dangerous. Only way to make sure he doesn't get in power again is to vote Biden.
a10bc7cb-254a-4019-8e46-7c17b57263f8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ItsinourDNA
It's amazing how people defend Trump saying stupid, terrible things.

Trump actually said what he said. Maybe it was about cars. Maybe it was about the dozen other things his addled mind was talking about in his speech. He can't stay focused or coherent, which is really the point.
Don't really care about the Trump aspect. It could be anyone. The point is all of the major news networks knowingly lied and put out false/misleading stories to try to push one candidate and discredit the other. This should make you furious and worried regardless of "side".

Don't really care about the Trump aspect. It could be anyone. The point is all of the major news networks knowingly lied and put out false/misleading stories to try to push one candidate and discredit the other. This should make you furious and worried regardless of "side".
...and there's really no need for it. Trump says enough stupid crap on a daily basis, there's really no need to make anything up.

Nah, I'm capable of making up my own mind.

I guess you're just as upset when Fox puts out a misleading Biden story? I'm all for it, for both sides. Give me all the information, I'll determine the slant, and I'll see how it affects me.

Media isn't my enemy. They are the supplier of information. That's all.

Trump isn't winning.

There's some disagreement across sites about which states are most critical, but this map seems helpful.

swing-states-2024-map.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT