ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Urges Supporters to Brave the Cold Weather

No one believes you Ryan. We'll enjoy you while you're here "Jim."

The trolls are ramping up the campaign full blast. I'm finally just exhausted with it. I have enough child-like noise IRL with my kids, don't need someone else's children to try and claim rights on my bandwidth.

Just look at the volume of posting for these 2 loudest accounts. Talk about spending all day on the site.... screw them.

The trolls are ramping up the campaign full blast. I'm finally just exhausted with it. I have enough child-like noise IRL with my kids, don't need someone else's children to try and claim rights on my bandwidth.

Just look at the volume of posting for these 2 loudest accounts. Talk about spending all day on the site.... screw them.

Ryan's definitely working overtime on his H4D and Jim accounts. Rico's kind of been left to reserve duty and PapaTed is sadly no more. I miss that version of NC.

Last edited:

You guys are so petty and ridiculous. Its very amusing

So no bet? Can’t put your money where your mouth is? Then you’re just full of sh*t. Typical of your kind.

If it was possible to prove or unprove - I'd bet you in a second. As it is, it's impossible to do either. And IPs don't mean shit smooth brain thanks to VPNs. Look up t-e-c-h-n-o-l-o-g-y on g-o-o-g-l-e. With how much time you blow running all your accounts on HORT you could actually learn something useful. Maybe make something of yourself.

“Even if you vote and then pass away, it’s worth it,”

it would appear that he forgot to consider that passing away could put a crimper in the general election for him. he will need them more for that than now for the iowa caucus

“Even if you vote and then pass away, it’s worth it,”

it would appear that he forgot to consider that passing away could put a crimper in the general election for him. he will need them more for that than now for the iowa caucus

Hey may simply not get it. "But they voted for me in January for President!"........"why isn't that vote still good? Liberals are stealing my votes! Joe got ZERO votes in January!! "

Everyone knows the dead vote always trends blue lol

Y'all are just looking for reasons to be upset btw lol

Like anyone needs reason to be upset at that piece of crap. He wouldn't go to a military cemetery because he didn't want to get his hair wet. Of course he calls those men and women suckers and losers, just like those who vote for him now.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Trump is projected to win bigly. It will be interesting to see him attempt to manage anything that looks like less than a crushing win. I assume he'll blame the poors and Bible beaters for not supporting him.

Like anyone needs reason to be upset at that piece of crap. He wouldn't go to a military cemetery because he didn't want to get his hair wet. Of course he calls those men and women suckers and losers, just like those who vote for him now.
You're spreading made up lies lol who is the real piece of crap here with that in mind?

You’re the one throwing around stupid accusations. Prove it or GTFO.

Hush Ryan. You need to quit acting out. Now run along.

giphy.gif

You're spreading made up lies lol who is the real piece of crap here with that in mind?

That would be you. You had a good teacher, a twice impeached, 4 time indicted with 91 felony charges and over 30,000 lies while he was president, and thousands more since. Cult.

That would be you. You had a good teacher, a twice impeached, 4 time indicted with 91 felony charges and over 30,000 lies while he was president, and thousands more since. Cult.
Why does the left lie so much? It's legit second nature for you losers. What a pathetic existence you are lol

You are in a cult and evidently too stupid to know , or maybe that's the best you can do. Liar.
You're literally lying in this thread and spreading known misinformation that lcircled in far left echo chambers lol your words ring hollow, bro. Drink less kool-aid.

You're literally lying in this thread and spreading known misinformation that lcircled in far left echo chambers lol your words ring hollow, bro. Drink less kool-aid.

Where did I lie in post #48? He wouldn't go to a cemetery overseas because it was raining and didn't want to get his hair wet. He has called veterans buried at Arlington suckers and losers. You have reading problems, but we all know that.

Where did I lie in post #48? He wouldn't go to a cemetery overseas because it was raining and didn't want to get his hair wet. He has called veterans buried at Arlington suckers and losers. You have reading problems, but we all know that.
You're legitimately in a cult, you moron. And you lied again.

You're legitimately in a cult, you moron. And you lied again.

You didn't show where I lied. By the way the cemetery was in France, and John Kelly went in his place. trump is a wuss and you love it. You and trumpies are in a cult, but I get how you like to turn that around just like your liar trump does. Loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT