ADVERTISEMENT

Trump world panicking as Project 2025 gets on minds of voters.

Link to anywhere in Project 2025 it calling for bannning all abortions?
Project 2025, a conservative policy initiative associated with The Heritage Foundation, advocates for a strong anti-abortion stance. They believe that abortion is not solely a state issue but requires protection for the unborn at every level of government. The project's approach includes several strategies to restrict abortion access:

1. Removing "Abortion" from Federal Laws: Project 2025 aims to remove the term "abortion" from all federal laws and regulations.
  2. Reversing Approval of Abortion Pills: They seek to reverse the approval of abortion medications, limiting their availability.
  3. Punishing Providers: The initiative includes withdrawing federal health funding from providers who offer abortion services.
  4. Restricting Clinics: They plan to impose restrictions on clinics that provide not only abortion but also contraception and STD testing (Media Matters) (Media Matters).

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Rent free lmao

Trump already publicly said he's not behind project 2025 lol yall falling for more fake news because you're so desperate for it all to be true. Such odd flailing behavior from the left.
He tweeted he didn't even know who was behind it. You guys love being lied to. You believe the former president of and current GOP nominee doesn't who the heritage foundation is? You REALLY believe that?

It's not even a huge lie in the scheme of his lies. But what an obvious illustration.

You should include a quote so people don’t accuse you of making things up.

1720193917660.png
Look at you believing a lying grifter yet again.

Banning all abortions. No exceptions.
Banning birth control.
Banning gay marriage.

This stuff is insane. And Trump is bragging about how great it all is.
And Im sure Jow has those around him that want a 1 child policy enforced by sterilization, abortions after birth, no cars, no marriage, and all public schools. Im sure Marget Sanger the eugenicist would be at his table a time or 2 if the time periods matched.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and Kelsers
The absolute floundering of the left here is hilarious. Huey can't complete the most basic assignment and provide a single direct source ig Donald trump promoting this.

You should include a quote so people don’t accuse you of making things up.

1720193917660.png
That is just quintessential Trump, right there…

I don’t know anything about P25 or the people behind P25.

Well, I do know some things about P25, but I think those are horrible things.

And I hope those people behind P25 (that I don’t know), are successful in implementing those horrible things (that I do/don’t know anything about).

And Im sure Jow has those around him that want a 1 child policy enforced by sterilization, abortions after birth, no cars, no marriage, and all public schools. Im sure Marget Sanger the eugenicist would be at his table a time or 2 if the time periods matched.

We are talking about trumps link to Project 2025. Stay on topic. Can you help @Scruddy out? He believes trump knows nothing about this despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. He's not answering how he got fooled but instead is spouting off on weird, unrelated stuff......like you are doing lol. Why???

The absolute floundering of the left here is hilarious. Huey can't complete the most basic assignment and provide a single direct source ig Donald trump promoting this.

Tell me again how trump knows nothing about Project 2025 despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Tell me again how trump knows nothing about Project 2025 despite all the evidence to the contrary?
Provide one Trump quote of him promoting it. One. From Trump. Maybe you can do better than huey (doubt but give it your goodest effort). Till then, yawnnnnnn

Rent free lmao

Trump already publicly said he's not behind project 2025 lol yall falling for more fake news because you're so desperate for it all to be true. Such odd flailing behavior from the left.
He said he's not behind it. He said he's not behind it??

Well alright then. That settles it. He never lies. Amirite?

You won't take any evidence as proof. You aren't real. Trump never sleeps or lies.
One. Single. QUOTE. You can't even do that lmfao shut up about "won't accept evidence" that you literally can't give 🤣

Provide one Trump quote of him promoting it. One. From Trump. Maybe you can do better than huey (doubt but give it your goodest effort). Till then, yawnnnnnn
This is common among all of the gullible rubes, like you, on here. You will believe anything Trump says and ignore what he actually does. Trump loves people like you - dumb and easily influenced.

Sealioning refers to the disingenuous action by a commenter of making an ostensible effort to engage in sincere and serious civil debate, usually by asking persistent questions of the other commenter. These questions are phrased in a way that may come off as an effort to learn and engage with the subject at hand, but are really intended to erode the goodwill of the person to whom they are replying, to get them to appear impatient or to lash out, and therefore come off as unreasonable.

Also couldn't provide one source of Trump promoting it. You did the goodest job ever amirite!??!

You think he'll get Mexico to pay for project 2025? Hahahahahahahaha

He's not going to say it, dumbass. The poorly educated need to see the lie in print to believe and promote it. We all know what he's getting at but plausible deniability exists and so do his poorly educated supporters that believe it. Just like hundreds of threats of violence but he tops it with a 'peacefully and patriotically' bullshit cherry and claims all his rants are suggestions of peace. L oh fvcking L

This is common among all of the gullible rubes, like you, on here. You will believe anything Trump says and ignore what he actually does. Trump loves people like you - dumb and easily influenced.
I'm just laughing that a half dozen of you now have spent so much time saying nothing and not one of you clowns could supply a single quote from trump promoting what you're claiming he is.

We are talking about trumps link to Project 2025. Stay on topic. Can you help @Scruddy out? He believes trump knows nothing about this despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. He's not answering how he got fooled but instead is spouting off on weird, unrelated stuff......like you are doing lol. Why???
I think anyone that remotely supports either candidate is nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and Kelsers
You think he'll get Mexico to pay for project 2025? Hahahahahahahaha

He's not going to say it, dumbass. The poorly educated need to see the lie in print to believe and promote it. We all know what he's getting at but plausible deniability exists and so do his poorly educated supporters that believe it. Just like hundreds of threats of violence but he tops it with a 'peacefully and patriotically' bullshit cherry.
Can't supply one quote but is sure he's right. Typical cultist lol

I love how @seminole97 claims that he's not a republican yet posts this garbage
Florida is a closed primary state.
I had to register as a Republican to vote for Ron Paul.
I had to register as a Democrat to vote for Tulsi Gabbard.
These are the rules of the game.
These designations aren't badges I wear for the approval of others.
Democrats decided to not hold a vote in 2024 even though there was another announced candidate.

Do you have a quote from Trump endorsing these positions, because it seems like you don't, since you haven't offered one.

We are only on number 3 of the “Dem political strategy list for when Biden is in trouble”.

- Make misdemeanor a felony and charge him with 34 of them
- Epstein client list

- Project 2025
- Made Marla Maples get an abortion
- Knew about 9/11
- Doesn’t like “The Wire” or “Breaking Bad”.

Reactions: Scruddy
Florida is a closed primary state.
I had to register as a Republican to vote for Ron Paul.
I had to register as a Democrat to vote for Tulsi Gabbard.
These are the rules of the game.
These designations aren't badges I wear for the approval of others.
Democrats decided to not hold a vote in 2024 even though there was another announced candidate.

Do you have a quote from Trump endorsing these positions, because it seems like you don't, since you haven't offered one.
LOL - good job confirming your right wing position despite your claims.

Do you believe what Trump says? Do you believe that Trump has to publicly endorse Project 25 to know what it is? Or to support the cause?

You're a rube.

Reactions: Torg
Can't supply one quote but is sure he's right. Typical cultist lol

Just like everyone around trump is a criminal (ALMOST LITERALLY) but not Donnie. He had no idea. Totally why the Supreme Court just legalized presidential crime. Yea, the onus isnt on me, spud. Actions have been repeated over and over that support the fact that trump is full go on project 2025 and all this other stuff he SAYS he's not going to do. He's lying to you!

Just like everyone around trump is a criminal (ALMOST LITERALLY) but not Donnie. He had no idea. Totally why the Supreme Court just legalized presidential crime. Yea, the onus isnt on me, spud. Actions have been repeated over and over that support the fact that trump is full go on project 2025 and all this other stuff he SAYS he's not going to do. He's lying to you!
Tl;Dr still not a single quote to prove your point. One is a big number, I know.

We are only on number 3 of the “Dem political strategy list for when Biden is in trouble”.

- Make misdemeanor a felony and charge him with 34 of them
- Epstein client list

- Project 2025
- Made Marla Maples get an abortion
- Knew about 9/11
- Doesn’t like “The Wire” or “Breaking Bad”.

What number are you on for being 'in the middle' but having anything to say on the topic?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT