ADVERTISEMENT

Trump world panicking as Project 2025 gets on minds of voters.

Me making fun of this dumb shit IS saying something about the topic. You idiots all think Trump will suddenly let others make decisions for him. The guy who fired 500 people for merely disagreeing with him.

This is the latest shit getting thrown against the wall. At the very least it’s the 47% shit the same dopes used against Romney.

Why not just use Trump’s presidency to show how he will be in his next 4 years? You have proof already. Why make up this fearmongering bullshit. It’s not gonna stick.
WTF?!?!?!

"I haven't supplied what you asked for bc it doesn't exist so I deflected" would have saved us all a lot of time. Thanks for getting there eventually (even if indirectly)
You're the only one that required time to get it. What you managed to grasp onto very quickly is being a coward.

Reactions: Torg and HawkMD
That's not what he said. Go find the exact quote and prove wrong.
“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

From the AP. Same publication that gave us this gem:

Do you ACTUALLY think this stuff is fake? No biggie? Again, stop posting asinine crap.
squirrel GIF

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

So you were wrong yet again.

Tell me, how do you explain Trump saying he knows "nothing about Project 25" with his claim immediately after of "I disagree with some of the things they're saying..."? How does Trump disagree with something he doesn't know anything about?

This will be good.

You are terrible at this..

Trump said on his Truth Social platform that he knows “nothing about Project 2025.”..

“I have no idea who is behind it,” he wrote Friday. “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

In one sentence he says he knows nothing about... The I disagree with of some of the things.....

Does know what he is disagreeing with? You bet he does. It literally his soul desire.

Jesus you are crazy. I just can't believe how broken you all are. Did you really listen to that clip and hear that Trump created whatever this is? Really? Sheesh.
This was a speech talking up 2025, saying that Trump loves it and will get credit for it, then having Trump coming out to speak after. It's painfully clear that he wants 2025

Reactions: HawkMD
Me making fun of this dumb shit IS saying something about the topic. You idiots all think Trump will suddenly let others make decisions for him. The guy who fired 500 people for merely disagreeing with him.

This is the latest shit getting thrown against the wall. At the very least it’s the 47% shit the same dopes used against Romney.

Why not just use Trump’s presidency to show how he will be in his next 4 years? You have proof already. Why make up this fearmongering bullshit. It’s not gonna stick.
We have seen his ‘leadership’ and it’s terrifying.

Reactions: HawkMD
So what I’m getting about this Project 2025 is that it’s the rights version of the Green New Deal.

Same playbook the party is using, different policies/beliefs, probably has no chance of becoming full law, and using it as a redirect from anything. Classic politics

So what I’m getting about this Project 2025 is that it’s the rights version of the Green New Deal.

Same playbook the party is using, different policies/beliefs, probably has no chance of becoming full law, and using it as a redirect from anything. Classic politics
If that is your take then you are the dream citizen of the Project 2025 crowd. Uninformed, and disengaged.

You are terrible at this..

Trump said on his Truth Social platform that he knows “nothing about Project 2025.”..

“I have no idea who is behind it,” he wrote Friday. “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

In one sentence he says he knows nothing about... The I disagree with of some of the things.....

Does know what he is disagreeing with? You bet he does. It literally his soul desire.
Hahaha I see now, sorry (you will undoubtedly misinterpret this haha)

It's the rights version of a Christian police state. Both siding this is stupid even for you.

This was a speech talking up 2025, saying that Trump loves it and will get credit for it, then having Trump coming out to speak after. It's painfully clear that he wants 2025
In what portion of that clip is this said? Liiiike…at what exact second mark should I go back to?

Is there a much longer version I should listen to where the bold above is actually said?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
GJoeOX9W8AA9cxm.jpg

Is it safe to assume that you have now been fascinated?
The only thing fascinating is that y’all can’t find anything from Trump advancing this platform.

Do you object to the efforts by the FBI and other government agencies to ‘muzzle’ voices online by having their posts de-amplified, or removed, or their accounts banned?

Just trying to keep the people actually doing fascist things and who supports them doing so in focus.

Reactions: HunkDronkey

You don’t sound scared enough.
You sure you’re trying?

You don’t sound scared enough.
You sure you’re trying?
I’m a badass, I ain’t scared of shit!!

I remember when the right was saying the green new deal is the biggest threat to our republic!! I’ve also read that my kind will be rounded up into a camp and killed with project 2025 by the Christian Nationalist.

The only thing fascinating is that y’all can’t find anything from Trump advancing this platform.

Do you object to the efforts by the FBI and other government agencies to ‘muzzle’ voices online by having their posts de-amplified, or removed, or their accounts banned?

Just trying to keep the people actually doing fascist things and who supports them doing so in focus.
So not only have you been fascinated, but are you saying you've been muzzled too?

They will do that to Bots, if you aren't already aware of it.

I’m a badass, I ain’t scared of shit!!

I remember when the right was saying the green new deal is the biggest threat to our republic!! I’ve also read that my kind will be rounded up into a camp and killed with project 2025 by the Christian Nationalist.
My kind is certainly being targeted by 2025 . If they are coming for the LGBTQ what makes you think they won't come for other groups?

He. Is. Speaking. At. Events. Where. They. Say. He. Will. Advance. 2025. My God, you righties are morons.

Reactions: Hawked
My kind is certainly being targeted by 2025 . If they are coming for the LGBTQ what makes you think they won't come for other groups?
I think you will be fine Huey lol. This is why I can’t take some of you serious sometimes. Like you really think they are going to outlaw interracial marriage or segregate people because of their differences?

Except for the several things already noted.

Do you believe Trump didn't know anything about Project 25 or the people driving it?

Your silence will be revealing.

Reactions: Hawked

You ignored all the links between trump and project 2025 that were provided to you. How is that anyone's fault but your own.

Besides gay marriage getting upended and returned to a state level thing I'm not sure the gays are under much threat. I could see some of the recent trans/gender stuff getting blown up

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Also this Project 2025 seems like the platform for the tea party when the Social conservatives infiltrated it.

Besides gay marriage getting upended and returned to a state level thing I'm not sure the gays are under much threat. I could see some of the recent trans/gender stuff getting blown up
Public opinion is overwhelmingly supportive of same-sex marriage[3] while mixed on transgender issues. A 2022 Grinnell College National Poll found that 74% of Americans agree that same-sex marriage should be a guaranteed right while 13% disagree.[11][12]According to General Social Survey, support for same-sex marriage among 18-34 year olds is near-universal.[13] By 2024, same-sex marriage has no longer become a topic of substantial public debate.[3] Discussion and political disputes regarding gender identityhowever continue, particularly regarding bathroom access, athletics, and transgender-related healthcare for minors.[14][15][16]

• Angry
Reactions: Huey Grey
I think you will be fine Huey lol. This is why I can’t take some of you serious sometimes. Like you really think they are going to outlaw interracial marriage or segregate people because of their differences?

Think? Yea, that's not good enough boss.

I didn't think Trump would ever:

win
overturn roe
direct a crowd to attack our capitol
get out of 90+ felony counts
blatantly lie about basically everything
AND STILL GET YOUR SUPPORT

Tell us how those things we think won't ever happen never come true.

They absolutely want to come after gay marriage. They specifically define marriage as being between a man and woman. Gfy claiming that I have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
So not only have you been fascinated, but are you saying you've been muzzled too?
They will do that to Bots, if you aren't already aware of it.

Sounds like you’re unaware of the FBI communications to social media companies trying to get them to remove posts and ban users.

Do you think that is fascist behavior for the government, or do you want the FBI sending those kinds of ‘requests’ to tech companies to silence dissent with the government’s favored narratives?

Think? Yea, that's not good enough boss.

I didn't think Trump would ever:

win
overturn roe
direct a crowd to attack our capitol
get out of 90+ felony counts
blatantly lie about basically everything
AND STILL GET YOUR SUPPORT

Tell us how those things we think won't ever happen never come true.
Bruno is an idiot. He's about to get his face eaten off and still thinks everything will be hunky dory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT