ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's latest tweet....

Triggering liberals one tweet at a time.
Wasting a lot of time, too. Dude has the debt ceiling to deal with at the end of the month, tax reform by August, and will somehow have to figure out a $1 trillion infrastructure deal and how to finance his wall in between. And this isn't even to mention creating jobs.

Trump's got a lot on his plate. Rehashing Hillary grudges is probably not a wise use of his time.

it's all coming out today that they arrested Dubai dudes or something and they are calling them "Africans" or something, and podesta is involved. freerepublic is buzzing

Wasting a lot of time, too. Dude has the debt ceiling to deal with at the end of the month, tax reform by August, and will somehow have to figure out a $1 trillion infrastructure deal and how to finance his wall in between. And this isn't even to mention creating jobs.

Trump's got a lot on his plate. Rehashing Hillary grudges is probably not a wise use of his time.

Umm.... I'm not sure what you know about twitter, but it doesn't take very long to send out a tweet. He's probably doing while he's on the crapper.

In short, he doesn't spend a lot of time tweeting. Have you seen the triggered liberals replying to his tweets? There are the same triggered liberals that tweet out multiple replies to one Trump tweet. They actually spend more time replying to one Trump tweet than the time Trump spends on twitter in a week (exaggeration).

Umm.... I'm not sure what you know about twitter, but it doesn't take very long to send out a tweet. He's probably doing while he's on the crapper.

In short, he doesn't spend a lot of time tweeting. Have you seen the triggered liberals replying to his tweets? There are the same triggered liberals that tweet out multiple replies to one Trump tweet. They actually spend more time replying to one Trump tweet than the time Trump spends on twitter in a week (exaggeration).
Umm, I'm not sure you know much about Trump, but when he wakes up in the morning and the first thing on his mind is to talk about the election and stuff Hillary said, it probably means he's not thinking about the important stuff like healthcare, taxes, and jobs.

And who gives a shit about the liberals replying to him? They aren't the ones in charge. It's clear that Trump's obsession with the election, Hillary, and the NYTimes goes way beyond the physical act of shooting off one tweet.

Let's not kid ourselves. Trump wastes a huge amount of time on twitter matters. Look no further than all the time he's wasted on his baseless wiretapping claims that all started on, you guessed it, twitter.

Umm, I'm not sure you know much about Trump, but when he wakes up in the morning and the first thing on his mind is to talk about the election and stuff Hillary said, it probably means he's not thinking about the important stuff like healthcare, taxes, and jobs.

And who gives a shit about the liberals replying to him? They aren't the ones in charge. It's clear that Trump's obsession with the election, Hillary, and the NYTimes goes way beyond the physical act of shooting off one tweet.

How old are you?

It literally taxes less than 20 seconds to tweet. Trump probably spends an average of less than 3 minutes a day tweeting. Like I said, Trump spends more time taking one s*** every day than he does tweeting.

Let's not kid ourselves. Trump wastes a huge amount of time on twitter matters. Look no further than all the time he's wasted on his baseless wiretapping claims that all started on, you guessed it, twitter.

How old are you?

He doesn't spend a huge amount of time on twitter. If you actually believe that, then you are more out of touch with reality than Trump ever was.

How much time has Trump spent defending his wiretapping claims? Or what about all the time he's wasted on illegal voters?

This goes well beyond the physical act of tweeting. He's letting what he says on twitter influence how he spends his time off twitter.

How old are you?

It literally taxes less than 20 seconds to tweet. Trump probably spends an average of less than 3 minutes a day tweeting. Like I said, Trump spends more time taking one s*** every day than he does tweeting.
Because people who Tweet a lot don't spend any time at all on Twitter other than the time it takes to type. Sounds solid.

It's also not just the tweets. It's the fact he is president but relies on Fox and Friends to stay informed.

If that's your issue, then fine. I can understand that, but I don't believe he gets his information from them. He may like Fox, but he probably isn't getting his information from them. He watches ABC and NBC too apparently.

He cites Fox and Friends in the tweets. I don't think you can claim he isn't getting info from them.

And when Ciggy posts an entire CNN article?

Trump likes Fox news. I highly doubt the POTUS's only source of info is from Fox.

Man, I am so going to rip Ciggy when he becomes president. I think the comparison is false, but it doesn't matter. I don't compare the president to message board posters.

Yet you are on your knees slobbing Ciggy's knob whenever he posts an article on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT