ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's latest tweet....

And when Ciggy posts an entire CNN article?

Trump likes Fox news. I highly doubt the POTUS's only source of info is from Fox.

CNN can be counted on to report accurately. Fox news, not so much. Only the gullible like you rely on Fox News for accurate information. There's a reason Fox viewers are less informed than people who watch no television news.

Last edited:
Is this really what you are going with?
Pointing out how dumb it is to suggest that the amount of time one spends on Twitter is equal to the amount of time it takes to type a tweet? Yes, I'll go with that.

Pointing out how dumb it is to suggest that the amount of time one spends on Twitter is equal to the amount of time it takes to type a tweet? Yes, I'll go with that.

Nowhere did I even suggest that. How much time do you think people spend on twitter? It isn't Facebook for Christ's sake. Trump only follows 43 other twitter accounts. A lot of them are his family and organizations.

You trying to push a narrative that Trump spends all day on twitter is "dumb".

Nowhere did I even suggest that. How much time do you think people spend on twitter? It isn't Facebook for Christ's sake. Trump only follows 43 other twitter accounts. A lot of them are his family and organizations.

You trying to push a narrative that Trump spends all day on twitter is "dumb".
I'm not pushing that narrative at all. I'm refuting the dumb narrative that the only time he spends on Twitter is when he's typing a tweet. The notion that a narcissistic asshat like Trump doesn't regularly view what people are saying about him, is dumb. As is the notion that Twitter isn't a monumental time suck similar to Facebook.

I'm not pushing that narrative at all. I'm refuting the dumb narrative that the only time he spends on Twitter is when he's typing a tweet. The notion that a narcissistic asshat like Trump doesn't regularly view what people are saying about him, is dumb. As is the notion that Twitter isn't a monumental time suck similar to Facebook.

You are trying to push that narrative in this very post. You do realize this right?

Reactions: cigaretteman
CNN can be counted on to report accurately. Fox news, not so much. Only the gullible like you rely on Fox News for accurate information. There's a reason Fox viewers are less informed than people who watch no television news.
Yup.

Your opinions......they're often wrong.

That Trump is on Twitter "all day"? As usual, interacting with you is potato.

When you state something as stupid as me equivocating Trump's time on twitter to the amount of time it takes to tweet, then expect me to reciprocate. You don't have the common sense to understand that Trump's only use for twitter is to send out tweets. He's tweeted 34.7k tweets vs 47 liked tweets, so he's not combing twitter, smart guy.

As usual, you add no intellectual value or common sense to any conversation. Congrats!

Did somebody say CNN can be counted on to report accurately? That's fun

When you state something as stupid as me equivocating Trump's time on twitter to the amount of time it takes to tweet, then expect me to reciprocate. You don't have the common sense to understand that Trump's only use for twitter is to send out tweets. He's tweeted 34.7k tweets vs 47 liked tweets, so he's not combing twitter, smart guy.

As usual, you add no intellectual value or common sense to any conversation. Congrats!
So I maintain that Trump likely monitors Twitter to some extent, since he is a power player on Twitter and I have a pretty strong background in social media and internet platform user behaviors. I've never said all day, I've never even said above average.

You are now quadrupling down on the position that the entirety of Trump's time spent on Twitter is typing each of his tweets.

And I provide no intellectual value or common sense? Hmm.

So I maintain that Trump likely monitors Twitter to some extent, since he is a power player on Twitter and I have a pretty strong background in social media and internet platform user behaviors. I've never said all day, I've never even said above average.

You are now quadrupling down on the position that the entirety of Trump's time spent on Twitter is typing each of his tweets.

And I provide no intellectual value or common sense? Hmm.

Exactly. You add nothing to the conversation. You've proved it yet again with this post.

The irony in your post is one for the ages.

Exactly. You add nothing to the conversation. You've proved it yet again with this post.

The irony in your post is one for the ages.
So what could have passed as an innocuous barb is now the foundational evidence for my very online existence. You don't like being called out when you say something ridiculous, you don't like being pressed when you predictably can't defend your position... so you have nowhere to go but to get silly and say I add nothing to any conversation, ever. You're the worst kind of dumb because you appear to be completely unaware of that fact.

So what could have passed as an innocuous barb is now the foundational evidence for my very online existence. You don't like being called out when you say something ridiculous, you don't like being pressed when you predictably can't defend your position... so you have nowhere to go but to get silly and say I add nothing to any conversation, ever. You're the worst kind of dumb because you appear to be completely unaware of that fact.

Your logic would hold water if I had actually stated what you claim. I didn't need to defend anything because I never said anything even remotely close to what you claim.

You, however, were confronted with the facts about Trump's twitter account that point to him mainly using his account to send out tweets and not combing twitter for people talking about him. But that didn't stop you from looking foolish, did it? Noooooo.... You said things like...

"The notion that a narcissistic asshat like Trump doesn't regularly view what people are saying about him, is dumb."

"I've never said all day, I've never even said above average."

You are even trying to say that Twitter is some monumental time suck comparable to Facebook. You're even claiming to have some sort of strong background in social media and internet platform behaviors. If you were, then you would actually know that the amount of time spent on Twitter vs Facebook isn't even remotely close. They aren't even in the same dimension. I love your below gem...

"As is the notion that Twitter isn't a monumental time suck similar to Facebook."

The average time spent on twitter a day by Twitter users is about 1 minute a day. Facebook? 35 minutes a day! Look up any study on social media platform usage and you will see similar numbers.

Sounds like I should have your job, if you even have one. My guess is the extent of your background is actually having a Twitter and Facebook account. If you have a Facebook and Twitter account, you don't need a study to tell you that you spend significantly more time on Facebook than you do on Twitter. It's actually common knowledge in today's world.

But PLEASE!!!! Don't let this stop you from being a poser. PLEASE!!!

Trump tweets and then the Russian bots scramble to produce "evidence" for the so called tweet. The right wing zombies eat it up as gospel. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Trump tweets and then the Russian bots scramble to produce "evidence" for the so called tweet. The right wing zombies eat it up as gospel. Wash, rinse, repeat.

So then who is in control of who? Sounds like Trump has the Russians by the short and curlies.

This is good news! I've been worried about it being the other way around for so long!

Your logic would hold water if I had actually stated what you claim. I didn't need to defend anything because I never said anything even remotely close to what you claim.

You, however, were confronted with the facts about Trump's twitter account that point to him mainly using his account to send out tweets and not combing twitter for people talking about him. But that didn't stop you from looking foolish, did it? Noooooo.... You said things like...

"The notion that a narcissistic asshat like Trump doesn't regularly view what people are saying about him, is dumb."

"I've never said all day, I've never even said above average."

You are even trying to say that Twitter is some monumental time suck comparable to Facebook. You're even claiming to have some sort of strong background in social media and internet platform behaviors. If you were, then you would actually know that the amount of time spent on Twitter vs Facebook isn't even remotely close. They aren't even in the same dimension. I love your below gem...

"As is the notion that Twitter isn't a monumental time suck similar to Facebook."

The average time spent on twitter a day by Twitter users is about 1 minute a day. Facebook? 35 minutes a day! Look up any study on social media platform usage and you will see similar numbers.

Sounds like I should have your job, if you even have one. My guess is the extent of your background is actually having a Twitter and Facebook account. If you have a Facebook and Twitter account, you don't need a study to tell you that you spend significantly more time on Facebook than you do on Twitter. It's actually common knowledge in today's world.

But PLEASE!!!! Don't let this stop you from being a poser. PLEASE!!!
You're comparing stats that encompass all Twitter users, many of which are fake profiles, have no followers, and have never tweeted.... with Donald Trump who tweets multiple times a day and has 27M followers. You said he spends no more than 3 minutes on Twitter a day. You're a retard.

You state that I was confronted with the facts about Trump's Twitter usage, but that's not at all true. You simply guessed that Trump spends 3 minutes a day on Twitter because of some insane desire to blindly defend him. No facts, zero, you're a retard.

I care not if you doubt my digital credentials. Once again you have zero facts, so I would expect you to think you know everything about me with certitude. Because you're a retard.

I know and work with many people who have tens of thousands to millions of followers. This is quite a different user segment than the average user, you fvcking retard, and many of these people spend many hours not only tweeting but cultivating potential topics and crafting the copy that will be read and shared by millions. This is big business. I'll grant you that Trump seems to shoot from the hip at times, but not always, and he has team involvement more times than not. They absolutely spend time on their strategy, and just in case I forgot to mention it before, you're a retard.

Amongst power users, Twitter can absolutely be a monumental time suck. Average usage across the entire base is an irrelevant data point. I never even said it was like that for Trump... but only a retard would suggest he only spends 3 minutes a day. That's how I know you're a retard.

No matter how many times you try, you won't be able to overcome that unfortunate condition.

You're comparing stats that encompass all Twitter users, many of which are fake profiles, have no followers, and have never tweeted.... with Donald Trump who tweets multiple times a day and has 27M followers. You said he spends no more than 3 minutes on Twitter a day. You're a retard.

You state that I was confronted with the facts about Trump's Twitter usage, but that's not at all true. You simply guessed that Trump spends 3 minutes a day on Twitter because of some insane desire to blindly defend him. No facts, zero, you're a retard.

I care not if you doubt my digital credentials. Once again you have zero facts, so I would expect you to think you know everything about me with certitude. Because you're a retard.

I know and work with many people who have tens of thousands to millions of followers. This is quite a different user segment than the average user, you fvcking retard, and many of these people spend many hours not only tweeting but cultivating potential topics and crafting the copy that will be read and shared by millions. This is big business. I'll grant you that Trump seems to shoot from the hip at times, but not always, and he has team involvement more times than not. They absolutely spend time on their strategy, and just in case I forgot to mention it before, you're a retard.

Amongst power users, Twitter can absolutely be a monumental time suck. Average usage across the entire base is an irrelevant data point. I never even said it was like that for Trump... but only a retard would suggest he only spends 3 minutes a day. That's how I know you're a retard.

No matter how many times you try, you won't be able to overcome that unfortunate condition.

Welp... Nice job proving you're a poser who denies actual data on platform usage and facts about Trump's twitter account. You do realize Facebook has fake accounts too, right? I would expect someone of your so called background to understand this as well. Fake accounts aren't exclusive to twitter. So that blows your logic out of the water.

Why am I not surprised that you didn't know this? This question is rhetorical.

Here's where your reading comprehension fails. My exact words were, "Trump probably spends an average of less than 3 minutes a day tweeting". You do know what tweeting is don't you? It makes no claim to the actual amount of time spent on twitter. What sparked it was my post "triggering liberals one tweet at a time"; in which you weren't involved.

This didn't stop you from getting involved and actually making things up about what was said. It's OK though all you've managed to do was out yourself as a poser.

Go ahead and continue to say I gave you no facts about Trump's twitter account. It makes you look foolish.

Trump reads all his mentions and clicks on the profiles of every user that likes one of his tweets.

Welp... Nice job proving you're a poser who denies actual data on platform usage and facts about Trump's twitter account. You do realize Facebook has fake accounts too, right? I would expect someone of your so called background to understand this as well. Fake accounts aren't exclusive to twitter. So that blows your logic out of the water.

Why am I not surprised that you didn't know this? This question is rhetorical.

Here's where your reading comprehension fails. My exact words were, "Trump probably spends an average of less than 3 minutes a day tweeting". You do know what tweeting is don't you? It makes no claim to the actual amount of time spent on twitter. What sparked it was my post "triggering liberals one tweet at a time"; in which you weren't involved.

This didn't stop you from getting involved and actually making things up about what was said. It's OK though all you've managed to do was out yourself as a poser.

Go ahead and continue to say I gave you no facts about Trump's twitter account. It makes you look foolish.
Lol. Retard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT