ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Mental Breakdown Continues: Calls fellow GOP following the rule of law "human scum"

I'm not sure its wise to piss off the guys who have a vote to impeach you and/or remove you from office.

Sounds like he is trying to rein his party but loyalty will only go so far. Silence from all but the most rabid Trump supporters in Congress should really worry him. None want to go on record to defend him as the testimony summaries come out.

Trump might want to put House members on the record with an impeachment vote, but unless he resigns, he will force the GOP Senators to vote as well and depending on public opinion that may not be good for their re-election campaigns if the House can put together a solid and convincing case. I suspect at some point they will get tired of defending him and have to decide how flexible their principles really are.

giphy.gif

It amazes me he still has the support he does.

I don't get it.

Chris Mathews Podcast: The Information Crisis with David Roberts. It should be required listening for everyone with an IQ over 50. Puts in perspective how and why this country got so fvcked up. Enlightening and objective to the point that those that would not accept the premise(s) are too far gone anyway.

I thought I had a handle on behavior and attitude but this was a terrific analysis. Easy listening too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT