ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's umbrella moment

I know this was discussed earlier, but I just now saw the video with this thread. Two questions:
1. Why no salute?
2. Does he even try to close the umbrella? earlier commentary suggested he could figure out how to close the umbrella, but the video appears to show that he didn't even try.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I know this was discussed earlier, but I just now saw the video with this thread. Two questions:
1. Why no salute?
2. Does he even try to close the umbrella? earlier commentary suggested he could figure out how to close the umbrella, but the video appears to show that he didn't even try.
Answer to both: He doesn't give a shit.

1. Why no salute?
It's symbolism for this administrations wasteful spending. Why try to re-use when you can just get a new one? Make it so umbrella makers have jobs.

The only time he has ever used an umbrella there was a peasant there for him to hand it to.

1. Why no salute?

Cons don't care about salutes while at the airport.

2l8s1s.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT