ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes!!!

Just in case Rico didn't get an opportunity to check his stock account this morning...Trump MEDIA stock down another 5% at the open...<$25!

To quote Rico..."YIKES".

This is fricken glorious!

• Haha
Reactions: VodkaSam
No revenue, no cash, stock in free fall… hey, let’s start a television network!

Earlier Tuesday, Trump Media in a press release said it "has finished the research and development phase of its new live TV streaming platform and will begin scaling up its own content delivery network."

The company said it will roll out streaming content in three phases, the first of which will introduce Truth Social's content delivery network for streaming live TV to the app for Android, iOS and web.

Phase two will release stand-alone Truth Social streaming apps for phones, tablets and other devices, while phase three will release such apps for home television, Trump Media said.

"The streaming content is expected to focus on live TV including news networks, religious channels, family-friendly content including films and documentaries; and other content that has been cancelled, is at risk of cancellation, or is being suppressed on other platforms and services," Trump Media said in its release.

CEO Devin Nunes in a prepared statement said, "We're excited to move forward with the next big phase for Truth Social."

"With our streaming content, we aim to provide a permanent home for high-quality news and entertainment that face discrimination by other channels and content delivery service," Nunes said. "There is a lot of great content that simply can't find an audience for unjust reasons, and we want to let these creators know they'll soon have a guaranteed platform where they won't be cancelled."

Is Trump no longer worth 6 billion?

Remember: He gets to acquire another 36M shares, if the price stays over $17.50....

Along with the other ~22M shares they filed to issue (common shares: i.e. those don't get any preferred status and most likely to lose your money and will be last to be paid in any bankruptcy proceeding)

The grift is plain to see, and yet Rico and his buddies are just too stupid to understand "they" are the marks here.

"There is a lot of great content that simply can't find an audience for unjust reasons, and we want to let these creators know they'll soon have a guaranteed platform where they won't be cancelled."

"Unjust reasons" = future defamation lawsuits

Remember, Smartmatic suit is still pushing thru the courts, and I believe Dominion's suit was only settled w/ Fox w/ other rightwing outlets yet to pay their penalties...

I’m sure his lawyers and accountants are trying to find ways for him to legally cash out. Even if his board is comprised of his buddies, I imagine they they’d be putting themselves at risk of a major lawsuit if they let him cash out early.
You are correct.

A massive sale, technically insider trading, would likely "tank" the market and render the remaining stock worthless.
And the Board might have some personal liability.

Don't see the SEC allowing it.

I just wonder what monkeys are sitting in the chairs in the boardroom coming up with plans to keep the dimwit MAGAs throwing money at them…

Day 1 of shitshow….”Let’s issue millions more in stock!”
Day 2 of shitshow…..”How about we start a streaming service?!”

Last edited:
I just wonder what monkeys are sitting in the chairs in the boardroom coming up with pans to keep the dimwit MAGAs throwing money at them…

Day 1 of shitshow….”Let’s issue millions more in stock!”
Day 2 of shitshow…..”How about we start a streaming service?!”
We simply don't understand the business genius that is Nunes and the Trumps.

"With our streaming content, we aim to provide a permanent home for high-quality news and entertainment that face discrimination by other channels and content delivery service," Nunes said. "There is a lot of great content that simply can't find an audience for unjust reasons, and we want to let these creators know they'll soon have a guaranteed platform where they won't be cancelled."
Because OAN and NewsMax unjustly censors important conspiracy info. Why isn’t there a platform for MAGA nation?

s-l1600.jpg

Hmmm….Rhule says the falling stock is good for Agent Orange….every share he owns no matter the price is found money as he put no money in and did no work.

Stephanie Ruhle reveals why Truth Social's falling stock price is no laughing matter

Rico bought low and Rico sold high.

Rico is fluff with cash!

Rico is looking for his next goldmine.

Rico is sorry you didn't listen when he gave you free stock advice.
Self-distancing behavior such as speaking in third person is a psychological coping mechanism associated with mental distress or traumatic experience.

You definitely lost money.

They tried to warn you in the S-4!

“A number of companies that were associated with President Trump have filed for bankruptcy,” the document states. “There can be no assurances that TMTG [that is, Trump Media & Technology Group] will not also become bankrupt.”

Rico bought low and Rico sold high.

Rico is fluff with cash!

Rico is looking for his next goldmine.

Rico is sorry you didn't listen when he gave you free stock advice.
I’m not really an individual stock guy but how is possible for any investor to make anything on this? It has fallen continuously since the IPO.

I’m not really an individual stock guy but how is possible for any investor to make anything on this? It has fallen continuously since the IPO.

Looking at the 1 year chart...

It was around $17 during the SPAC merger phase (December 2023)
Then it spiked to ~$50 (late January)
Then it bounced around from $35-50 for a couple months, before spiking up to $79 during the IPO frenzy.
As we know, it's been in a free fall since then.

If someone timed it right and bought early then sold near the top, then they could have made some good money. The key would have been to enter before the IPO announcement. But I don't believe for a second that @RicoSuave102954 sold near the top. A simple screenshot of his P&L Statement would prove me wrong though.

Looking at the 1 year chart...

It was around $17 during the SPAC merger phase (December 2023)
Then it spiked to ~$50 (late January)
Then it bounced around from $35-50 for a couple months, before spiking up to $79 during the IPO frenzy.
As we know, it's been in a free fall since then.

If someone timed it right and bought early then sold near the top, then they could have made some good money. The key would have been to enter before the IPO announcement. But I don't believe for a second that @RicoSuave102954 sold near the top. A simple screenshot of his P&L Statement would prove me wrong though.
Never question Rico. Rico is wise. Rico is fluff with cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT