ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes!!!

Rico never announced that he bought low, and sold high…until today? He’s still riding this turd to bankruptcy, with the rest of the “Trumptys”, because they don’t know what to do now and are too embarrassed to admit it.

Rico and the Trumpty MAGAs invested all their retirement funds, having never heard of a Balance Sheet or Income Statement to review. And Trump will kick them in the balls again by eliminating social security if he gets the chance.

Rico, Trump’s grifted you and the rest of the MAGAs again…admit it! You gave him $$$ for his shoes, bibles, and now his worthless penny stock.
Goodfellas GIF

There was a short-squeeze that was killed by the company allowing the execution of warrants.

Donald screwed his fans again.

Reactions: noleclone2
The fact that DJT media group announced they want to get into a "streaming service" was probably a really bad move right now.

Already trending down and they want to begin streaming? Hell, Disney isn't profitable doing it and these clowns want to try it?

Bunch of numpties.

Streaming services? Like watching Russian hookers pee on staunch Christian conservatives?

Still waiting for proof!

You can screen shot the transaction and still remain anonymous.

But you can't because nothing you claim happened.
Fool!
All the proof I need is "I told you dregs in advance of it going public to jump in". Rico told you about the goldmine yet you losers just sat there playing with yourselves.

Rico was in and out and made mucho dinero. Your hate of Donald Trump cost you thousands.

End of story.

All the proof I need is "I told you dregs in advance of it going public to jump in". Rico told you about the goldmine yet you losers just sat there playing with yourselves.

Rico was in and out and made mucho dinero. Your hate of Donald Trump cost you thousands.

End of story.
At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

Have some self respect and just admit that...
1. You never bought stock
2. You sold and lost $$$ or
3. You bought stock and can't afford to sell now at a huge loss.

Because one of those options is true.

At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

Have some self respect and just admit that...
1. You never bought stock
2. You sold and lost $$$ or
3. You bought stock and can't afford to sell now at a huge loss.

Because one of those options is true.

None of your options apply

You're just another jealous sorry loser who envy's Rico.

Rico is smarter
Rico is better looking
Rico is bigger and faster
Rico is definitely richer

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Thought I read. They plan to issue more shares. Even if it goes down to let’s say 5 bucks. Isn’t that still worth about a billion. That Trump put absolutely nothing into. Guess he wants to get the price low enough for the rubs to buy shares similar to all of his merchandise.

None of your options apply

You're just another jealous sorry loser who envy's Rico.

Rico is smarter
Rico is better looking
Rico is bigger and faster
Rico is definitely richer
I hope you aren't married because I wouldn't be able to look my wife in the eye if I put my family's financial well being into such a risky investment.

Totally irresponsible and reckless.

I haven't kept up on the trial activity today, but I dearly hope that when Trump waddles to the cameras tonight or tomorrow a reporter throws out a question about how much money he's lost and asks him how good of a job Devin Nunes is doing? The meltdown would be epic.

Thought I read. They plan to issue more shares. Even if it goes down to let’s say 5 bucks. Isn’t that still worth about a billion. That Trump put absolutely nothing into. Guess he wants to get the price low enough for the rubs to buy shares similar to all of his merchandise.
The little guy rarely wins, especially with SPAC's, it's the insiders who take the $ and run.

Assuming his advisors are smart enough to prop this up to some degree until lockout ends, Trump will make some good money for a useless company that will probably not exist in five years, a concept he is pretty, pretty familiar with. Of course there will be one or more class actions, and certain executives and directors may have to pay back tens of millions, but that will be pennies on what they ran away with. Tale as old as time.

Rico didn’t talk about selling any DJT stock until today.
Rico been riding this turd and is still holding.
Rico lost almost all of his paltry retirement.
Rico is a Trumptee that can’t admit everything DJT has ever touched and has his name associated with goes bankrupt.
Rico got a degree from Trump University. No one acknowledges his made up degree now.
Rico is sad. 🙁

Rico didn’t talk about selling any DJT stock until today.
Rico been riding this turd and is still holding.
Rico lost almost all of his paltry retirement.
Rico is a Trumptee that can’t admit everything DJT has ever touched and has his name associated with goes bankrupt.
Rico got a degree from Trump University. No one acknowledges his made up degree now.
Rico is sad. 🙁
Rico is happy, vodkasam is sad because Rico made mucho dinero.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT