ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson

Come get your boy Republicans.

yikes-damn.gif

You realize you just said the opposite of what I'm pretty sure you intended, correct?

If you are going for the "Republicans are like russians" angle, he is interviewing the counter.
Listen to yourself. There is no way Russia is going to allow anyone to speak negatively about Russia or their government. They will o ly have shills on to spout propaganda and to suit his narrative. Russia doesn’t want Biden back in office… this is only another tool for propaganda.

Listen to yourself. There is no way Russia is going to allow anyone to speak negatively about Russia or their government. They will o ly have shills on to spout propaganda and to suit his narrative. Russia doesn’t want Biden back in office… this is only another tool for propaganda.
See the RIP part?

You realize you just said the opposite of what I'm pretty sure you intended, correct?

If you are going for the "Republicans are like russians" angle, he is interviewing the counter.
you honestly think that tucker carlson - the guy who literally said he was rooting for russia against ukraine and who just visited russia and interviewed putin - is going to stop doing a (seemingly) self-produced show and move onto russian state tv

and start criticizing putin and his regime?

this is a thing you actually think?

you honestly think that tucker carlson - the guy who literally said he was rooting for russia against ukraine and who just visited russia and interviewed putin - is going to stop doing a (seemingly) self-produced show and move onto russian state tv

Totally unsurprising how someone who truly thinks Trump is going to "Make America Great Again" is completely befuddled on how Russian state media and fascism work in a totalitarian country...

Totally unsurprising how someone who truly thinks Trump is going to "Make America Great Again" is completely befuddled on how Russian state media and fascism work in a totalitarian country...
i wonder how the pitch for this show went...

did putin call tucker and suggest he come to russia state tv and start criticizing him...or was this tucker's idea?

i wonder how the pitch for this show went...

did putin call tucker and suggest he come to russia state tv and start criticizing him...or was this tucker's idea?

Putin's buddies called Tucker and threatened to send video to his wife of him banging underaged boys in his Russian hotel suite. And Russian hookers peeing on him.

Fox is the enemy within. I’ve said it over and over for at least a decade.

Fox is the enemy within. I’ve said it over and over for at least a decade.
They're essentially grooming their viewers. Attempting to normalize what was once considered taboo.

Putin is a "genius."
Russia isn't trying to march on Europe, only Ukraine.
Russia doesn't bomb Christian Churches.
"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be."

You guys will fall for anything.

Dean Thompson, head of programming and production operations at the Tucker Carlson Network, later told Newsweek in a statement: "The story of a Russian show is totally false. Any use of our content by that channel is without legal permission."

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT