ADVERTISEMENT

What Tucker Carlson Saw in Moscow

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Tucker Carlson went to Moscow last week and had an absolute blast. He rode the subway and marveled at its clean cars, the fancy tilework in Kievskaya Station, and the lack of booze-drenched hobos. He went to a grocery store and was astonished by what ordinary people could apparently buy. He even managed to meet a local history buff and sit down for tea and conversation. Carlson, who had never previously visited Moscow, declared himself “radicalized” against America’s leaders by the experience. He didn’t want to live in Moscow, but he did want to know why we in America have to put up with street crime and crappy food when the supposedly bankrupt Russia provided such a nice life for its people.

Yet we were all guaranteed by Potato Joe Biden that his sanctions would have the Russians on their knees begging for forgiveness within a few months, which by now is about 2 years ago and counting.

Tucker Carlson went to Moscow last week and had an absolute blast. He rode the subway and marveled at its clean cars, the fancy tilework in Kievskaya Station, and the lack of booze-drenched hobos. He went to a grocery store and was astonished by what ordinary people could apparently buy. He even managed to meet a local history buff and sit down for tea and conversation. Carlson, who had never previously visited Moscow, declared himself “radicalized” against America’s leaders by the experience. He didn’t want to live in Moscow, but he did want to know why we in America have to put up with street crime and crappy food when the supposedly bankrupt Russia provided such a nice life for its people.

Yet we were all guaranteed by Potato Joe Biden that his sanctions would have the Russians on their knees begging for forgiveness within a few months, which by now is about 2 years ago and counting.

Now that he works for Putin, it only makes sense for him to stay there.

Now that he works for Putin, it only makes sense for him to stay there.
Kinda Joe and China?

R.a0d43e3756c142fa13f2af36cc4d93b8

OP has a point, Moscow is a great place to live. Tucker was in paradise, only one other place you would see the same clean, happy and productive public is Pyongyang.

Rico - first and foremost, do you really think Putin would have let Tucker see any parts of Russia that weren't doing better, and/or cleaned up other areas? That's propaganda 101. 2nd - why do you think Tucker is remotely credible anymore?
Do you think the streets of San Francisco are any better?

How about the streets of Eagle Pass TX, you liberal wimps have ruined America.

You've made it a cesspool for guys like me to live in.

Rico….
May I offer the same advice you have offered others here then?
Please move. If you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

Rico….
May I offer the same advice you have offered others here then?
Please move. If you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit you in the ass.
I'm not going anywhere as we plan on changing America back into the America we all loved and respected. We fix things rather than run.

We're not like the filthy ilk you support who rather than fix the countries they live in they would prefer scurry cross our border when nobody is looking to illegally come here.

I mean…I imagine Russia is a shithole based off growing up here. I’ve never been, why do I think that?

They have marble stairs and crystal chandeliers in North Korea. The food at the tourist grocery store is even cheaper than in Moscow.

north-korea-pyongyang-metro-station.jpg
Their interior decorator appears to be from the 1970s-we had a green refrigerator about that color. But more likely that is how old their train cars are.

Rico - first and foremost, do you really think Putin would have let Tucker see any parts of Russia that weren't doing better, and/or cleaned up other areas? That's propaganda 101. 2nd - why do you think Tucker is remotely credible anymore?
Rico probably thinks the parts of North Korea they let people see is representative of the country.

Potemkin village​

noun

Po·tem·kin village pə-ˈtem(p)-kən-

Synonyms of Potemkin village
: an impressive facade or show designed to hide an undesirable fact or condition

Reactions: sober_teacher
Putin definitely has some serious dirt on Tucker.

It’s hard to fathom that this is the same person that was on CNN’s cross fire.
In 2006-2007 there was a comedy special starring a guy named Robert Wuhl. In it they had a few testimonials from non-comedians about history. Tucker was one of them - that guy is unrecognizable from the guy we see today.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

16 million Russians live on less than $200/month. 30% of Russians do not have indoor plumbing.

Russians are under travel restrictions, and must apply to the government to get permission to move.

You are seeing Moscow and St. Petersburg, the "metropoles" where the elite live on the wealth generated from extracting oil, minerals, and lumber from the desperately poor and polluted backwaters in the rest of the country.

You would not be allowed to live in Moscow.

You likely would not have running water, and be forced to use an outhouse and a wood stove for heat if you lived in a rural small town, or in a tiny, cramped apartment in a building housing 10,000 other people that had not been upgraded since 1960 if you lived in a small, heavily polluted and crumbling regional city or capital.

16 million Russians live on less than $200/month. 30% of Russians do not have indoor plumbing.

Russians are under travel restrictions, and must apply to the government to get permission to move.

You are seeing Moscow and St. Petersburg, the "metropoles" where the elite live on the wealth generated from extracting oil, minerals, and lumber from the desperately poor and polluted backwaters in the rest of the country.

You would not be allowed to live in Moscow.

You likely would not have running water, and be forced to use an outhouse and a wood stove for heat if you lived in a rural small town, or in a tiny, cramped apartment in a building housing 10,000 other people that had not been upgraded since 1960 if you lived in a small, heavily polluted and crumbling regional city or capital.
modern-glass-skyscrapers-night-city-lights-moscow-russia-sky-clouds-facades-lighting-247113974.jpg

Moscow in the evenings light

In 2006-2007 there was a comedy special starring a guy named Robert Wuhl. In it they had a few testimonials from non-comedians about history. Tucker was one of them - that guy is unrecognizable from the guy we see today.

It’s pretty nuts.

This whole train station and Moscow is so clean stuff is embarrassing. Lil Kim has to begging him to pay a visit…

Reactions: sober_teacher
I didn't get a sandy vagina like some of you when he went to interview him because i thought why the hell not, he is a media personality and money is money. The interview was weird and pretty soft but whatever.

This however is kind of funny and a little embarrassing. He saw exactly what he was meant to see, nothing more nothing less.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
I'm trying to limit myself on here as there is just a ton of negativity and I don't need to add but this thread is one of those special cases.

So... because there are some spots in a megacity that are nice the whole country is fine? Check out the Democratic Republic of the Congo! There are no issues with the capital and the president's quarters. Massive hotels and buildings. Looks amazing!

The country has a GDP per capita underr $1,000 and I believe it might be less than $800.

I didn't get a sandy vagina like some of you when he went to interview him because i thought why the hell not, he is a media personality and money is money. The interview was weird and pretty soft but whatever.

This however is kind of funny and a little embarrassing. He saw exactly what he was meant to see, nothing more nothing less.
Did you also spaz out when:

NBC News’ Keir Simmons Lands Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin?​

I'm trying to limit myself on here as there is just a ton of negativity and I don't need to add but this thread is one of those special cases.

So... because there are some spots in a megacity that are nice the whole country is fine? Check out the Democratic Republic of the Congo! There are no issues with the capital and the president's quarters. Massive hotels and buildings. Looks amazing!

The country has a GDP per capita underr $1,000 and I believe it might be less than $800.
When ever a country uses "Democratic Republic" it should ring some alarm bells

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Did you also spaz out when:

NBC News’ Keir Simmons Lands Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin?​

Huh? I'm not following. My point is when everyone on here snapped and called him a traitor before even watching the interview I defended him saying he is doing his job and trying to make a buck.

I don't care if the journalist is he/she, left/right, marxist, or communist. Journalist's interview people simple as that

Many (Most?) Maga's are just going the full fascist, they're open about it. Mussolini makes the trains run on time, it's what they want.

Rico, unless he's a Russian bot (very possible!) is openly admiring a society run by a murderous, sociopathic Dictator. Again, It's what he wants for America! And again, he's open about it!

It can't happen here, right! American Exceptionalism blah blah blah!

Well, one of the two major parties in the United States is about to nominate Wannabe Putin! And Wannabe Putin and his supporters aren't trying at all to hide what they want to do once they get power!

Oh yeah, but Biden's old. Forget all that stuff I said above, guess it's for the best if Wannabe Putin takes over.

Huh? I'm not following. My point is when everyone on here snapped and called him a traitor before even watching the interview I defended him saying he is doing his job and trying to make a buck.

I don't care if the journalist is he/she, left/right, marxist, or communist. Journalist's interview people simple as that
I see your confusion now. Tucker isn’t a journalist, he’s an entertainer. Fox News admitted this in a lawsuit a few years back.

Huh. We're all so happy for Tucker. Now ask Mrs Navalny how her day went.

Reactions: pjhawk
Their interior decorator appears to be from the 1970s-we had a green refrigerator about that color. But more likely that is how old their train cars are.
It is dated, but very well kept. The artwork and friezes look terrific.

And did I mention how low the crime rate in Pyongyang is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT