ADVERTISEMENT

What Tucker Carlson Saw in Moscow

I'm not going anywhere as we plan on changing America back into the America we all loved and respected. We fix things rather than run.

We're not like the filthy ilk you support who rather than fix the countries they live in they would prefer scurry cross our border when nobody is looking to illegally come here.
Hey Rico. Maybe ask yourself a question. Why have millions left Russia in the last few years while all of these people are trying to get into the U.S. if Russia is Tucker's Nirvana?

I'll tell you why. They live under a ruthless dictator with rampant political corruption throughout the country. Speak out against the dictator and wind up in prison or worse. Step outside Moscow and St Petersburg and you will see a third world country with millions of people without basic services. I've been there. I've seen it. You on the other hand watch Tucker Carlson and suck up his nonsense like it's reality.

Oh the network that fired him said that?
They said that about years ago, well before that lawsuit, and yeah even the network that has little credibility realized he had none.

a better network would have canned their entire evening cast after settling the lawsuit about the election.

Hey Rico. Maybe ask yourself a question. Why have millions left Russia in the last few years while all of these people are trying to get into the U.S. if Russia is Tucker's Nirvana?

I'll tell you why. They live under a ruthless dictator with rampant political corruption throughout the country. Speak out against the dictator and wind up in prison or worse. Step outside Moscow and St Petersburg and you will see a third world country with millions of people without basic services. I've been there. I've seen it. You on the other hand watch Tucker Carlson and suck up his nonsense like it's reality.
This isn't 1930. Russia has modernized.

This isn't 1930. Russia has modernized.
You're right Rico. You should book a summer vacation there and tour the country. Spend some time outside the major cities. Maybe you can find a shack to rent through VRBO. Oh, and BTW, that hole in the ground really is a public toilet. I'd suggest building up your squat muscles before travel.

Oh, and hold onto your wallet. My wife found someone's hand inside her purse in one of those spectacular grocery stores.

You're right Rico. You should book a summer vacation there and tour the country. Spend some time outside the major cities. Maybe you can find a shack to rent through VRBO. Oh, and BTW, that hole in the ground really is a public toilet. I'd suggest building up your squat muscles before travel.

Oh, and hold onto your wallet. My wife found someone's hand inside her purse in one of those spectacular grocery stores.
Your wife's purse? I doubt it.

You probably tote the purse in the family.

Your wife's purse? I doubt it.

You probably tote the purse in the family.
It happened. I wasn't angry. Kids roaming the streets after getting ejected from the orphanages around age 16. That's if they survive. Just admit it. You don't know shit Rico.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT