ADVERTISEMENT

Two Deeps & Game Notes for Iowa vs. Michigan

Apr 8, 2003
Linked below.

EpOjSA9XMAM75Uz

Last edited:
Reactions: StallmanCurse
Has there been any indication as to whether or not Michigan will play this game? If they had to cancel v. OSU...will they have enough players back to travel to Iowa?

future related question: what do we think will happen with the Bensen/Campbell stalemate? They seem to sort of job share. They both are excellent football players and have different styles. thoughts?
We develop a 3-4 defense with Campbell and Jacobs on the outside and Benson and Colbert as inside linebackers.

future related question: what do we think will happen with the Bensen/Campbell stalemate? They seem to sort of job share. They both are excellent football players and have different styles. thoughts?

My opinion means nothing but Campbell is awesome. I don't know how he doesn't have this thing locked down. Benson is a fine player but Campbell is better.

Campbell looks like the better of the two to my untrained eye.

Reactions: David1979

benson has played WLB in past. Campbell could play anywhere IMO. I am sure Weill see both of them starting next year.

Reactions: BirdistheWord
Uh-oh. No ISM.
Oh no, he's in the children's hospital and will be able to cheer the team on at the end of the first quarter.
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Hopefully he's back for the bowl game. Then he'll be able to do the "JUMP JUMP JUMP AROUND";)

Has there been any indication as to whether or not Michigan will play this game? If they had to cancel v. OSU...will they have enough players back to travel to Iowa?
They were practicing the next day and they'll play.
Fyi...
B1g is praying they win and finish 3-4 with a top 15 win to end the year so they can wiggle into a bowl.
Expect similar officiating to last year's braska game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT