ADVERTISEMENT

Two die in Portland trying to protect Muslim women

172705-jeremy-christinan-mugshot-1000a-rs_ff932b216589ae0141145dba556a47d7.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Dude looks like he could be a member of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Is he wearing sweats under his shorts? I know people were killed, but that really says something about his mental state pre attack.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Why is anyone shocked? This is what you "progressives" have been pushing towards. Just like you can't make people in the ME like us, you can't make everyone love Muslims. This will get worse before it gets better.

Why is anyone shocked? This is what you "progressives" have been pushing towards. Just like you can't make people in the ME like us, you can't make everyone love Muslims. This will get worse before it gets better.
You're kinda lost tonight. Are you drinking?

This was a really bad post. Did you hurt yourself stretching as much as you did?

No. Look, it's pretty obvious what is going on. The 'progressives' are starting to get more and more push back from certain US citizens. The economy is still in the tank (unless you're rich) and people are getting more and more scared. There will come a time when people will become desperate enough to do some heinous things. It's terrible, but it's also human nature.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT