ADVERTISEMENT

Two of the Creepiest Phuckers EVER!!

Kinda looks like they might be fingering each other in the asshole, doesn't it? What do you think, @Here4_a_Day errrrrrrr @Hawki97 ? 🤣 🤡🤡🤡🤡

crying-ricky-gervais.gif

Lulz, looks like you've officially lost it and come begging for my attention! What a phucking dildo.

That said, if there's anyone who's an expert on ass fingering it's you!

b59a380a-e54d-4dc7-b2e0-951a4eeeff8e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
crying-ricky-gervais.gif

Lulz, looks like you've officially lost it and come begging for my attention! What a phucking dildo.

That said, if there's anyone who's an expert on ass fingering it's you!

b59a380a-e54d-4dc7-b2e0-951a4eeeff8e_text.gif
Lolz...owned...on ALL of your handles! 🤡 🤡 🤣

Classic thread with accused multi handles. Love it.

I love that I'm in that little twat's head so much that all he sees on HORT ----- is me laughing at his dumbass.

Completely phucking owned. Considering he's on here 24/7/365 that's a lot of rent free time in bitch boy's noggin!

I love that I'm in that little twat's head so much that all he sees on HORT ----- is me laughing at his dumbass.

Completely phucking owned. Considering he's on here 24/7/365 that's a lot of rent free time in bitch boy's noggin!
You both seem more than a little triggered based on these comments tbh lol

You both seem more than a little triggered based on these comments tbh lol

When I HORT to pass the time, I enjoy verbally abusing HORTers that deserve it and that's about it. This place is worthless. He's one of my favorite punching bags.

Last edited:
Read the X comments and tell me this loser is even going to carry Minisoda!!

Last edited:
crying-ricky-gervais.gif

Lulz, oh shit. This is fantastic! I look forward to this new guy's posts!

Hey @LunchBox50 - looks like dildo here thinks we have another roommate!

What a stupid ass bitch you are stolen_valor!
I don't care who moves in with us, so long as they are paying their fair share of the rent and not leaving dishes in the sink. And if he can bring a PS5, that would be great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT