ADVERTISEMENT

Two people who attended AIPAC test positive for Coronavirus

Any chance we got lucky enough that some infected attended CPAC? With the amount of clandestine gay sex amongst those attendees, America might have hope of thinning that herd! ;)

giphy.gif

Boy, it would be a shame if Sir Sniffs-a-Lot weakened his lungs on another Adderall bender just when he comes down with it.

MTrump1.png

Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

You are actively rooting for people to get this virus? Are you hoping the die? Is it just Republicans or anyone with a differing political opinion that you want to get sick, suffer and die?

Just like Trump says he called the dem criticism of his lack of response a hoax and NOT the virus itself a hoax. I imagine Menace is just laughing at the fact that conservatives are calling it a hoax but are being impacted by it... not the fact they actually have it and may die.

I think it’s sweet that you stick up for/make excuses for Menace.

I also like how you think Menace acts just like Trump.

Not a big deal. It's like a bad cold.

Actually, they’ve reported the symptoms could be like a minor cold all the way up to severe flu like symptoms with secondary infections and or death.

I know you’re calling out some a Trump supporter for basically saying what you repeated, but don’t you think the political games are insensitive at best?

Actually, they’ve reported the symptoms could be like a minor cold all the way up to severe flu like symptoms with secondary infections and or death.

I know you’re calling out some a Trump supporter for basically saying what you repeated, but don’t you think the political games are insensitive at best?

Maybe. I don't want people to get sick, regardless of who they voted for or will vote for. A friend's mom worked with one of the WA victims who died, and at least one friend in the service industry in a tourist area has been affected because people aren't traveling. Planes are flying half empty. So, again, I don't want anyone to get it.

But the president & company don't seem to feel the same way.

Too bad we have asshole libs cheering for fellow americans to get sick and possibly die

Maybe. I don't want people to get sick, regardless of who they voted for or will vote for. A friend's mom worked with one of the WA victims who died, and at least one friend in the service industry in a tourist area has been affected because people aren't traveling. Planes are flying half empty. So, again, I don't want anyone to get it.

But the president & company don't seem to feel the same way.

It is irresponsible and immoral for the White House to alter sound advice from experts simply because they are worried about the political or economic fallout.

I hope none of them get the disease, quite frankly I don’t want anyone to get it. But I do hope that this episode in our history will cause people to open their eyes about the incompetence we are witnessing.

Gaetz wearing a mask isn't the same as some creep laughing saying he hopes political opponents get really ill with the corona virus.

stop making excuses

Gaetz wearing a mask isn't the same as some creep laughing saying he hopes political opponents get really ill with the corona virus.

stop making excuses

Guy on a random message board making an asshole comment versus a United States congressman mocking the situation/disease that killed one of his constituents. You're right. It's not the same.

Guy on a random message board making an asshole comment versus a United States congressman mocking the situation/disease that killed one of his constituents. You're right. It's not the same.
no its not, one said nothing but wore a protective mask. You are making things up about Gaetz because you oppose him politically.

It would be ironic if Trump got the Coronavirus after trying to downplay how serious it is.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT