ADVERTISEMENT

Two troopers just got ambushed in PHX.

If only Arizona had strict gun laws like California or Illinois , this guy wouldn’t have done what he did

You guys don't get to call rioters "peaceful protesters" and then get on here and act like you give a damn about what happens to cops.

This is horrible. Its times like this where cops are being gunned down in the street that we need to remember all lives matter.
Yeah, only at times like this.:rolleyes: Sorry, but why does it take attempted assassinations of police officers to think that?

You guys don't get to call rioters "peaceful protesters" and then get on here and act like you give a damn about what happens to cops.

Who here has called the rioters peaceful protesters? Link? Why do you lie so much comrade?

I haven't seen anyone on this site saying that people who set fires or commit assaults are peaceful protesters.

Sure seems like we can.
iu

Trump's America, folks.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is like the White Nationalists in Mpls that were trying to create more chaos?

The driver of the car honked and the passenger got out and started shooting with a rifle. The troopers got out of their cars and returned fire. Once this happened the driver took off leaving his friend behind.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Why do you think it’s an assassination attempt and not drug runners being scumbags? They were detectives in an unmarked car in an area know for drug trafficking.
The OP left lots of details out to get "maximum effect".

The driver of the car honked and the passenger got out and started shooting with a rifle. The troopers got out of their cars and returned fire. Once this happened the driver took off leaving his friend behind.
Almost makes you wonder how bad the driver really wanted to see the cops hurt. There might be a bit more to his/her story.

The OP left lots of details out to get "maximum effect".

I misread a different article. They were regular troopers, not detectives. They were in an unmarked car in support of what appears to be a drug trafficking operation. I don’t think we should just assume this was an assassination attempt.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT