ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreek Hills kids

JasonTAlexanderJR

Scout Team
Sep 4, 2021
Tyreek Hill has been informed he officially has an 8th kid. He might have up to 10-12. He seems to think the growing rate to support a new kid is $2,500. That is what he offers when he has a new kid.

I think the question is how do you determine how much it takes to support a child? Also must the child live the same lifestyle as a rich parent of they don’t live with them or should they live that lifestyle? Put another way, if one parent is rich and the other has an average lifestyle, is it required that the child also live a lavish lifestyle? Of course any real man would want their child to have the best in life, but clearly this ain’t happening for some.

Last edited:
Hill after banging another baby momma

tyreek-hill-running-with-point-6dn6qldp85sx85g4.gif

Tyreek Hill has been informed he officially has an 8th kid. He might have up to 10-12. He seems to think the growing rate to support a new kid is $2,500. That is what he offers when he has a new kid.

I think the question is how do you determine how much it takes to support a child? Also must the child live the same lifestyle as a rich parent of they don’t live with them or should they live that lifestyle? Put another way, if one parent is rich and the other has an average lifestyle, is it required that the child also live a lavish lifestyle? Of course any real man would want their child to have the best in life, but clearly this ain’t happening for some.

^^^ WOB

Obviously making poor decisions.

That said I have sort of come around and I'm less critical of these guys while not agreeing with it or condoning it.

I just feel like a lot of guys in their 20's would be in similar boats if they had women throwing themselves at them like a lot of these pro-athletes do.

Reactions: poophawk
Obviously making poor decisions.

That said I have sort of come around and I'm less critical of these guys while not agreeing with it or condoning it.

I just feel like a lot of guys in their 20's would be in similar boats if they had women throwing themselves at them like a lot of these pro-athletes do.
I would definitely use protection, though.

Why would you want to risk picking up whatever these groupies might have?

I talked to a parent that went to a kids camp Tyreek was apart of. They also went to the George Kittle one.

They said Tyreek was far more engaged and was friendlier that George.

So he has a couple of vices..,

I talked to a parent that went to a kids camp Tyreek was apart of. They also went to the George Kittle one.

They said Tyreek was far more engaged and was friendlier that George.

So he has a couple of vices..,

It's how Hill finds new baby mommas

These gold digging sluts need to find a different target. Be like sucking blood out of a turnip long before the babies hit 18 years old.

I would definitely use protection, though.

Why would you want to risk picking up whatever these groupies might have?

Yeah but these guys probably arn't thinking that far ahead. Women are probably also trying to discourage protection too, might even tell them they are on the pill or some other BS. Wouldn't be surprised if some of them even went as far as to poke holes in the condom, which isn't a crime yet seems like it should be one.

They know getting pregnant with a pro-athlete's kid is a big payday for them.

The man likes a variety of puss. Iowa Athletics should be paying caitlin clark NIL money to let T Hill put one in her so we can finally get us a PG by 2045.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I get alimony in a divorce but should child support be maxed out at a certain number for the average child or always based on income? I think most people would be very happy with 2500 a month for child support. I am willing to bet the average is around 500.

At what point does he get snipped and start thinking about the lives he is affecting?
Paying child support should be the least of his concerns.
Will he be around to help raise these kids?

Most of us will joke about this as we've seen it over the decades with Sean Kemp, Travis Henry, A Peterson and so on. But do we ever think about the kids and the likely crappy upbringing they have?
The numbers are not on their side to succeed nearly as much vs. a 2-parent home.

Some stats from American Family Policy Institute
- Across America, 2022 data indicates there are approximately 18.3 million children who live without a father in the home, comprising about 1 in 4 US children.
- About 80% of single-parent homes are led by single mothers.
- Children from single-parent families are twice as likely to suffer from mental health and behavioral problems as those living with married parents.
- In one study, 70% of youth in state operated facilities were from single-parent homes.
- Children with an actively engaged father perform much better in school, some data shows that they are 33% percent less likely to repeat a class and 43% more likely to get As in school.
- In a study of 56 school shootings, only 10 of the shooters (18%) were raised in a stable home with both biological parents. Eighty-two percent grew up in either an unstable family environment or grew up without both biological parents together.

Last edited:
This describes plenty of rural communities too. FFS

Basically anywhere there is a large group of poor people. Kind of a weird thing, the people who can least afford having kids make the most of them.

***I did not look up statistics so I'm talking out of my ass on this one. Hopefully I'm right so I can feel cool on the Beac.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT