Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

ConvenientParking

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Board petition to mods to reinstate his original handle and let him post again. People can ignore/unignore him for the intervals during which they feel like watching this pony do his trick. Before the one trick era, he was sometimes a fun poster to follow. This is a much better solution than banning every account he registers to react and never be allowed to say anything before being banned again for ban evasion. I say let this crank back in the mix. At least one out of every twenty posts will be like a normal person is back there. Let him have his say

• Sad
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Oh, ok. There’s more than one of these lunatics.

Wasn’t FBandBB one of Ryan’s earliest accounts?

I don't see FBandBB and Ryan connection. Imo this Ryan Scare has jumped the shark. There are a lot of victimized white males in Iowa and they are not all the same guy. Those guys, however many of them there actually are, are all fairly dumb compared to the poster I'm campaigning for here.

Agreed. He was capable of real humor and wit - sure, less frequently than his pre-radicalized version - but his level of radicalization is becoming more and more common, which makes things like simply banning less useful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT