ADVERTISEMENT

Underachieving Purdue; POTY, very good supporting cast; late year swan dive

In what way is he not? Cousy list had him top 5. And you get two more years with him.
Who cares about 2 more years. Right now, he's probably 4th best in the BIG. Apparently the PGs suck for the rest of the country.

Ace Baldwin too.

Some Purdue fans don't seem to appreciate how much easier Edey makes life for the rest of their players.
Homer Boiler can't see reality.

Purdue might be a Sweet Sixteen team at best. Guard play will be their downfall again. That, and Edey will get tired.

Hepburn is on fire this past week.
I would take him over Smith.
I hope PU wins it all. BIG needs to break drought.
But not confident.
Illini might have an outside shot at FF also.

Homer Boiler can't see reality.

Purdue might be a Sweet Sixteen team at best. Guard play will be their downfall again. That, and Edey will get tired.
Yes. Top 5 PG statistically and 6 40% three point shooters (best 3 pt shooting team in the country) is a recipe for losing early.

Ace Baldwin too.

Some Purdue fans don't seem to appreciate how much easier Edey makes life for the rest of their players.
No, the NPOY helps a ton. But so does a good PG and shooters. See last years team vs this years. Allows more pace and tempo. And next year, more athleticism comes in. Painter is transitioning his team. Love it

I hope all B1G teams lose in the first round, and in every case because the officiating is cleaner than in the B1G regular season games. No mugging allowed. Not that it will do any good to instigate a change to the horrid B1G officiating.

I don't think Zack Edey is going to get the outrageously favorable non-foul calls and favorable calls he has been getting in the B1G in the tournament.

I hope all B1G teams lose in the first round, and in every case because the officiating is cleaner than in the B1G regular season games. No mugging allowed. Not that it will do any good to instigate a change to the horrid B1G officiating.
The same reffs work all over the country, there are no conference specific reffs.

The tournament will be more physical than the big ten. It always is.

EXHIBIT A - why it is ignorant to start really stupid threads. Purdue just demolished a team to make it to something Iowa hasn't done in about a 1/4 century - Sweet 16.

Reactions: WSC72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT