ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated Women

IowaHawkIT

HR All-American
Jan 10, 2011
This board sucks nowadays. I was having this discussion at the golf course the other night. Who are some TV/movie actresses that you'd consider underrated when it comes to being attractive? I'm not talking about people you find attractive and others may not, I'm asking the lesser "stars." I'd go with Natalie Zea from The Detour. Plus, she's 43.

MV5BMTQ5Nzg1OTg2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE3Mzc2NQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,649,1000_AL_.jpg

I have no idea who it is, I just wanted likes from the lady posters.
Honest question. I think Alexis Knapp is about as smoking hot as a woman gets. Does she do anything for you? Again I respect you and I could care less about someone’s preferences. I just wonder if a dime like that moves the needle...

Honest question. I think Alexis Knapp is about as smoking hot as a woman gets. Does she do anything for you? Again I respect you and I could care less about someone’s preferences. I just wonder if a dime like that moves the needle...
I would be afraid I would hurt her. It’s not that I find females gross, just not as much fun. It’s a preference more than a binary.

Alexis-Knapp-Feet-3138962.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT